chapter 6

Secret me:

Deandra's voice kept echoing through my head in the car "well...not yet" what did she know that I didn't? Was Justin planning on asking me out or was this his usual routine,take a girl out go out with her then dump her for someone else? I looked down, it was just me,justin,Deandra and Rosie in the car, on the way to his house, it was 10:00 already and we promised to be home by 12:00 so we had 2 hours left. We got out and saw my car still parked the way we left it. Rosie needed to use the bathroom so me,justin,and Deandra stayed sitting on the couch. Deandra stared at me, I turned,"what?" I said laughing. She grabbed my hand then examined it turning it until she found what I was told was my birth mark,"you really don't know what you are do you?" She asked."what are you talking about" I said confused. "Deandra enough go upstairs to your room now!" Justin demanded. She looked at me then shook her head and left," what was she-" "don't worry about it,it's ... its her imagination" he quickly said cutting me off. Rosie later came down and she asked if we could go,she felt sick. So we left

*5 days later*

I woke up to the smell of fire

"Oh gosh the birthday girl is up!" Rosie and my aunt stood in front of me with a cake and a candle lit. I forgot it was my 16th birthday, It was a Saturday so I was throwing a party with a few friends, basically just me,Rosie,Raul,Anna,Ryan,Justin,and Deandra...I wanted to know what she ment that night when she told me that I didn't know what I was...we had a new neighbor and my aunt suggested inviting him over,his name was jake. I asked yesterday if he could to come to the party and I had to admit he was cute, and 16. I didn't know if he was coming but he was cute...so I hoped he was.

Everyone finally came but one,jake,I was disappointed at first but I got over it

*later at 7:00pm*

The party was suppose to last till 12:00 and I was surprised that people weren't leaving. Anna and her boyfriend kept making out...as usual. Justin had danced with me a couple of times,Deandra lingered around the house as if she was looking for something,and Rosie and Raul laughed all night. Suddenly the door bell rang I ran to answer it I opened up and it was jake "glad you can make it!" I said "sorry I was really late...I had something going on" he said looking at his feet "it's fine come in" I introduced him to everyone and he and Rosie danced for a long time...I wasn't sure but I knew Raul was jealous. "Hey...come quick!" A whisper ran threw my ears and I turned to see Deandra and Justin "you have to stop them from dancing if you don't want anyone to get hurt" Deandra said quickly I didn't understand what she ment by people getting hurt,everyone was getting along. Suddenly the music stopped," look I'm tired of seeing you dance with her! You just met him and now your dating? I've met you since you got here and I know you know I like you Rosie but I don't know anymore!" Raul's voice was different...more monster like...I was scared Deandra gripped my arm "this isn't going to be pretty.." I heard her say "look man I'm just having a good time with my new girlfriend" jakes words flushed my face...I thought Rosie wasn't ready for a relationship but I had to be honest...they made a cute couple. Suddenly I saw Raul's eyes change from brown to red and he transformed into some kind of beast...A wolf I thought...but bigger. Then I heard Anna and Ryan scream so did Rosie I couldn't get anything out...Rosie ran to me...surprised. I couldn't move at all. Then all of a sudden jake transformed into the same thing Raul did" surprise" Deandra's voice whispered in my ear I felt sick...I didn't know what was going on. Then a wolf popped up from in back of me and I knew it was justin...he got in the middle of the two other wolfs as they transformed back into humans "you guys can't say a single word about this or were going to have to get rid of you..."Justin spoke. "Deandra tell her" Deandra quickly stepped in front of me, pulling her wrist out. I saw the same birth mark I had on her arm,I was in shock "you were suppose to find out who you were when you were 13 Jackie,but...I don't know why you didn't " that's the last thing I heard before my eyes burned...not like when I'm about to cry...this burned more...as if my eyes changed. " since you've seen this,your body will start going through a process of what you are, it's called felixiam or the change. You will be...one of us. And most of all....you are the daughter of the queen. She had you given to a family to protect you,but we lost them,We couldn't find you at all! You've been lost for a long time and your finally found!" She sighed "the queen died In a tragic accident trying to save us all...you are...the next queen in line Jackie...." That's the last thing I heard before I fell to the ground and saw nothing but darkness ...

A/N guys you need to help me get followers please? I might stop doing these if I don't get at least 5 follows...but anyways...did this all happen? Or was it a dream? Will any of them tell? If so what will their punishment be? Is Jackie ok ? And what will Deandra say next? You'll have to get me those follows if you want to find out ;)