Chapter 3

Step into reality:

I stood still barley even walking into school grounds,I thought everyone would be helping me out because of my loss, but...I was wrong. " that's her?" "Omg I can't believe she went emo" "gosh I never knew she'd cut" "wow goth much?" Whispers and points started. I wanted to cry,where was everyone getting this from? These lies? I put my hood on and quickly walked inside to look for Rosie and Dylan. I looked around,I tried ignoring everyone around me and focused on finding Rosie and my boyfriend. " Jackie?"

I quickly tuned,It was Rosie!" Omg I missed you!" She hugged me, I hugged back, then we let go,"come on I'll get you out if here" she said as she looked at everyone around us. She took me into a janitors closet and a tear ran down my face,"where did everyone get this?" I asked,"and where is Dylan?" She looked straight up at me in shock,"wait,you arnt over him?" She looked at me in disbelieve. "What are you talking about! He's my boyfriend and I need to find him!" I said confused at her question then she grabbed my arms and sat me down on the floor," he told everyone that he broke up with you? If he didn't...he's cheating on you...your not the top girl anymore...Ramona is,and he's dating her...him and her have been spreading those rumors everywhere. I thought you knew?" She said looking at me then down at the floor. I couldn't take it anymore...I thought Dylan loved me? I cried...until the bell rang. She got up and helped me up,"time to face reality." She said as I wiped my tears and walked out.

Class went by fast. I sat in the back with my hood over my head so nobody would see my shed a tear every once and a while.

School finally finished and I made a decision...a horrible one that I'd never make but I was determined. Rosie agreed to do it to she even asked permission and her parents knew it was for the best so they agreed. We walked together out of school...out of the mess...I walked past Dylan and Ramona,they were making out,I didn't stare to long until Ramona quickly turned,"oh look it's the orphan!" She laughed I turned around quickly and looked her straight In the eye and just walked away,it wasn't worth it anymore,to tell people things...after all I wasn't the popular girl anymore so nobody supported me. I hated everything right now,my life, my school, anything. Me and Rosie walked home together,we were about to do what would be the best solution. We didn't think twice,we lost all our friends. I just needed my aunts permission...knowing shed say yes. She always wanted what made me happy...

"Aunt Stacey?" I asked " yes darling?" She answered quickly,by the tone of her voice I knew she was worried "can me and Rosie ask you a question, we are really hoping you say yes, you see,everyone at school is pocking on us and we've come up with the best idea to fix it all." I responded "well let me hear it?" She quickly replied looking at both me and Rosie I took a deep breath in..." Rosie's parents already agreed that its for the best,I hope you feel the same, we wanted to know if we could...

A/N what will Jackie ask? Will it affect everything? What will her aunts reaction be once the question is ask? You'll just have to toon in to find out...