Chapter 8

Surprised:

"Deandra we heard about your transformation!" Justin let go of me and chuckled,I saw the whole crew walking up into the cave. Did they really have to come at this time? Right before me and justin were going to kiss they decide to come,gee. They finally saw me "I'm so proud of you!" Raul said I saw jake staring at him then he looked at him and shook my head. I noticed Anna and Ryan weren't there but they were probably off making out somewhere,I also noticed Rosie and jake were holding hands...I smiled when I saw Rosie looking at me.

Then I heard Anna and Ryan quickly running up"guys guys help!" I heard Deandra yelling "run! Call Jackie,Justin,Raul,and jake!" I didn't hesitate and I ran quickly transforming into a wolf and running down the mountain. I paused to see something...a goblin I thought. But a heard of them. Deandra called over,"guys we won't take them all down without getting hurt." I got mad, why would they want this? I couldn't take it any longer I stood up turning back to human,"what's this all about!" I shouted as Deandra walked behind me, the goblins all gasped "it's true...she is the queen" they smirked "your home parents deserved to Die...which is why they did" then they all vanished into mid air. I stood there with my mouth wide open,I felt someone's hand lay on my shoulder " don't pay attention to what they say,their transi's property she's crazy which is why she owns goblins" "ok" o answered but I was going to get to the bottom to what they ment.

A few hours have passed and Rosie was going out with jake so I decided to have a small talk with my aunt,I was planning on telling her but I wasn't sure at all if I wanted to I put my hair into a messy bun and had a tank top with some shorts. "Hey love" "hey aunt Stacey...can I ask you a question?" I asked "hit me" "can I see your hands?" Ummmmm...sure?" I wanted to know for sure that she wasn't one of us before I told her, I knew she was surprised by my question.

She sled her hand onto my hand and I twisted and turned,"I know what your looking for...but I'm not a normal wolf Jackie,I was in line for the queen which means I'm royalty" she snickered I was in shock,"royalty has there birth mark on their left arm" she pulled her sleeve up and surly the mark was there. "I am your real Aunt,i was suppose to tell your mom where you were but I held back,you were to young to get into a new life,so I stayed in the quiet" she smiled. I was glad that she was one of us,"your home mom agreed with me to stay quiet so I stayed in touch with you" before I could respond there was a nick on the door I stood up and went to get it,"hey justin!" It was justin,"look Jackie there's no time I need to speak to you now!" What was happening...