Chapter 6

5:32am

    Avery yawned as she was awoken bye her alarm clock to get ready for school. She hopped out of bed and slid her feet into her slippers. Then she walked to her bedroom door, and flicked her light on. She got dressed and finished getting ready. On her way to school, she realized she needed $10 to buy a shirt for soccer. She searched around her truck for money, and ended up finding 40 in her center councle.
    "This wasn't here yesterday, whas it?" she said to herself, "Cool. Free $40!" And she went on driving. When she got to school, Avery found Maya and told her she was going to a water park that Sunday and asked if she wanted to come.
    "Yea, sounds like fun!" Maya replied excitedly. "Do I need to bring any money?" she contined.
    "Oh no, you're fine we got you covered, I wouldn't invite you somewhere and make you pay" Avery told her smiling, "You know we're always glad to have you."
    "Okay, great. Well we better get going to class. See you in third period." Maya said as she turned around to walk away. Avery walked to Algebra and sat down, waiting for the teacher to arrive. While she sat there, Dylan started towards her.
    "Hey Avery." he said to her with a charming smile. Avery couldn't help but smile and stare at him.
    "Hi Dylan" she said giggling. "Wh... whats up?"
    "Um, so I was wondering, are you busy this Saturday?" He asked her, "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me? We could see that new romance movie if you want, unless you wanted to see something else..."
    "Um, yea sure. I would love to! What time?" Avery replied.
    "How's 7? It's a drive in theatre, if thats okay with you..."
    "Yea, I love drive in theatres! 7 sounds good. It will just be getting dark" She replied
    "Great, so... That's a date?" Dylan said smiling as he started towards his seat. Avery was so happy she couldn't move. She had wanted this to happen for years. Now, it finally was. After Algebra ans second period, it was finally third, her first class with Maya. She immediately told her the great news.
"Don't worry, we're still on for the waterpark on sunday." she told her
"Oh my gosh Avery I can't believe it! I am so happy for you!" Maya said. They chatted about it for a little bit longer and then they went on with their classes and finished their day. When Avery got home, she told her mom right away about Dylan and their date. Her mom said she could go and they didn't really talk about it all that much the rest of the day.
Avery went to bed at around ten, and that day came to an end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note; Hey readers! I hope you are enjoying this story. I have ideas for the next chapter;) I have decided to TRY to update everyday, but I'm not sure if it will be possible, because I am in 7th grade and starting Track and Feild tomorrow, so sorry if there aren't many updates... Thanks <3

          KateyPotatey30