*3*

*Lucy's P. O. V *

"Hey Levy.... " I called as I stared at the ceiling with my arms behind my head.

"Yea Lu-chan?" she answered.

"Do you feel that? " I asked her.

"Yea.... It feels really powerful... Do you think there are people who can use magic here?" she asked.

"I don't know but I guess we will find out tomorrow. " I replied. "Night Levy... "

"Night Lu-chan. "

*Next Day *

"Kyaaaahhhhh!!! Gray-sama!!! " Juvia squealed for the millionth time since we started traveling to this mysterious cave.

"Gughhhh why did you bring Juvia asking anyways? " Gray asked.

"D-don't ask.... " Levi said as his eyes darkened.

*Levi's memory*

The cleaning freak but will fabulous Levi was peacefully sleeping when he was awoken by a dark presence.

He opened his eyes to see a scary Juvia with glowing red eyes and snakes for hair standing over him as she glared down at him.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing in here brat!? " he yelled as he tried to back away.

Key word. Tried.

"You will pair Juvia with Gray-sama tomorrow. Or Juvia will make you pay.... " she said before sinking away into the darkness.

Back to the others

I watched as Levi shivered slightly with his eyes still darkened.

'What really happened? '

"Hey, this is late but ever since we got to that village I've been feeling a presence of magic and now that were walking towards this cave it is getting stronger." Gray said.

"Yea, me and Levy were talking about it last night." I said.

"Hey, do you guys...um... Use magic? " Levy asked the man who was showing us to the cave.

"No but they say this cave is magical. I hope that helps you a bit. " he said.

"Hmm.... This my just be your way home.... " Hanji said.

"Well then, let's hurry up then! " I said as I lifted the guide up. Gray picked up Levy, who was getting the evil glare from Juvia, and we all took off at a faster pace.

Levi, Eren, Armin, and Hanni were of course using their gear maneuvers while Gray, Juvia, and myself were running. We're pretty fast.

"Hey, who way is it? " I asked the currently shocked guide.

"U-uhhhh j-just keep going s-straight..... " he said. I nodded and continued going.

After about 10 minutes I could see the cave thanks to my enhanced sight.

"Come on guys, I can see the cave! " I yelled as I jumped farther ahead.

Once I was upfront of the cave I stopped and let the tour guide down as we waited for the others.

I watched as one of the cords on Armins gear snapped and he went flying towards the ground.

I quickly started running and caught him, making us fall backwards within on top of me.

"That was a close one Huh? " I said happily with a smile.

"W-wahhh.... S-s-sorry Lucy!!! " He yelled frantically as he jumped off of me.