*7*

*Lucy's P.O.V.*

Yawning, I sat up in my bed and began stretching as I thought over what the others and I should do today.

'Hmm.... Armin has always wanted to go to the beach so maybe we can all go there...'

With the beach in mind I got out of my bead and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up.

As I finished I walked back over to my bed and walked towards my little exceed.

"Daichi, up you go." I said as I picked him up out of the bed, making him whine.

"5 more minutes Lucy...." He grumbled as he went limp in my arms. I just chuckled as I carried him into our walk in closet and setting him down on a fluffy sweater.

 I then quickly changed clothes into a black mini skirt and a white crop top. I then put on a pair of black knee high strapped sandals.

With a smile on my face, I walked out of my room with Daichi in my arms and walked down stairs to see everyone awake and sitting around watching the tv lacrima except for Jean.

"Eh? Wheres the horse face?" I asked hile walking to the kitchen to start on breakfast. I'm feeling pancakes today.

"Shut up. I'm right here." The horse face said as he walked down the stairs.

"Oh. morning Horse face." I said while smirking as I laid the still sleeping exceed on the counter.

He scowled but other ways ignored me as he went and sat on the couch by Eren. The two then began arguing over something causing me to sigh.

As I cooked, Sasha and Connie came running over and perched thereselve in front of me on the other side of the kitchen island.

"Neh, Neh, Lucy! What are we doing today!?" Sasha asked excitedly as she rubbed Daichi's stomach causing him to purr as he slowly began to wake up.

"Oh, well I was thinking we could go to the beach today." I said as I began cooking another stack of pancakes.

At the sound of the word beach it seemed as though Armins ears perked up though as he jumped up with wide eyes.

"Really!?" He asked with an excited voice and excitement dancing in his eyes.

"Yup! So after we eat everyone needs to go put on their swimsuits under their clothes and pack a towel. Team Natsu should be here soon as well with my brother and Gajeel." I said as I finished up the cooking.

*Time Skip* 

Team Natsu has arrived and are currently helping everyone pack their luggage into the magic vehicle Erza rented.

Quickly shoving some sunscreen into my bag, I ran down the stairs and threw my bag into the magic vehicle.

"All right! Everyone get in so we can take off!" Erza called as everyone took their seats inside the car except for me, Natsu, and Gajeel. (Gajeel, Laxus, and Wendy came along as well.)

"Aren't you guys gonna get in?" Mikasa asked.

"No. We have motion sickness so that will just make us sick." I explained. "So we're just going to have our exceeds fly us there."(Can't remember if Lucy had motion sickness or not....)

Understanding, Erza hooked her arm in to the cars band and started it up.

"Alright Daichi, Lets do this!" I said with a smile as I looked over at my winged partner.

"Right!" He yelled as he flew up into the air and grabbed onto the back of my shirt. He then took off and flew after Erza who was driving ahead.

It took only about 20 minutes with the speed we were going at to arrive at the beach.