4

Previously

"Well then.... " I said as I put the key in the hole, "Let's go home! "

*Lucy's P. O. V*

I smiled as I turned the key and opened the door to be greeted with swirling blue and black glowing lights.

"This is it guys! We're going home! " I yelled happily before jumping forward as I yelled happily, a huge grin on my face "Here I go! "

I jumped into the mass of lights and iI felt as if I was spinning round and round.

"Wwaaaaahhhhh! " I yelled as I got dizzy."

"Bleg....." Natsu moaned as he held his stomach , face turning green. "I think I'm gonna hurl..."

I would have laugh if I wasn't to busy screaming my head off.

Suddenly I felt as though everything was still. I was a little scared to open my eyes but after a while I carefully peeked them open to see the others looking around.

"Wahhhhh! This place is awesome!!! " I heard Connie and Sasha yell.

"Eh? Where are we? " Levy asked.

"Hey Lucy, isn't this your place? " Gray asked.

I looked around noticing the familiar place of where I spent my childhood.

"Yea.... " I said slowly as I stood up and began walking towards the front door. Theres something I have to get...

*Sasha's P. O. V*

"Hey Lucy, isn't this your place? " Gray asked Lucy.

'Waaaahhhhhhhh!?!? This is Lucy's huge house!!??' I though to myself as I looked around.

"Yea.... " she replied slowly as she got up and began walking to the front door.

I looked around at the others before we all began following after her.

I was still looking around as we walked when I noticed a huge stone that looked like a grave stone.

"Hey...is this a gravestone...?" I questioned, voicing my thoughts.

"Yea...Thats our mothers grave.." Laxus said as he walked up to the large stone, placing his hand on it. "Its been a while since i came and paid my respects..." he whispered.

Everyone gave a moment of silence as we all just stared at the stone until Laxus suddenly stood up.

" Ok. Enough crowding around here. Let's go see what Lucy is doing." He said as he began walking towards then front door again with us following closely behind.

"Its been a long time since we have been here..." Erza muttered as she looked around.

"You have been here before?" Captain Levi asked.

"Yea," Gray responded " We cameo bring Lucy back to FairyTail when we thought she was trying to run away to come back to her father."

"Oh yea! I remember that!" Natsu yelled loudly before running into the large mansion.

"Oi! Don't just barge in! And don't break anything either you idiot!" Laxus yelled following him in.

*Natsu's P.O.V* (Did not see this coming...)

I ran through the mansion looking at all the shiny stuff. I didn't know where I was going but I do know that I could smell Lucy's scent coming from the hallway on my left side so I began running down that hallway until I stopped at two huge white double doors.

Behind these doors Lucy's scent was the strongest.

I slowly opened the doors and looked in to see Lucy standing beside a desk looking at something.

"Oi, Luce! You ok?" I asked her.

I could hear as the others finally caught up to me as they reached the door.

Luce turned around and smiled at us slightly. "Yea, I'm fine. I just haven't been here in a long time and I wanted to look at everything. You know, reminisce in my childhood home and all. " She said, chuckling a bit. "But enough of that! Lets get out of here and head back to Magnolia!"

*Lucy's P.O.V*

I smiled happily as I ran over to a  portrait hanging on the wall of me and Laxus with our mother and father. I moved the portrait to reveal a safe. I quickly put in the passcode before opening it to reveal bags full of jewels. I grabbed two of them before slamming the door shut.

"There!" I said happily as I turned towards the others "This should be enough to get us all back to Magnolia and enough to get the others a place to stay!"

"What is that Lucy?" Armin asked, pointing towards the two bags.

"This is money." I said simply as I walked towards them.

"Eeehhhh??? I thought your family was broke now Lu--chan?" Levy said shocked.

"Oh, we were. We even lost the house and everything but I began taking more S-class missions to help buy the house back and to build our family name back up. Big Brother has been helping me as well. Pretty soon I plan to have all of our workers back here working again. Might even turn the mansion into an inn. don't know yet." I explained as we made our way to the train station.

*Time Skip*

"Minna were home!" I yelled as I kicked the doors to the guild open.

Everyone inside were shocked into silence before finally breaking out into a cheer as they all jumped forward towards us.

"Hehehe! Its good to see you guys again!" Mira said happily.

I watched as the members all reunited with each other. Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel all began arguing and fighting. Mira went towards Elfman and Lissana , hugging them as they all cried as Elfman yelled "Men!" over and over. Laxus went and sat with his team up on the second floor. He looked bored and annoyed but I could easily see that he was happy to be with them again. Wendy ran towards Romeo and Levy went towards her team. Juvia was busy fan girling over Gray yelling "Gray-sama~" over and over.

'Geez....my family sure is crazy.....' I thought to myself.

I turned towards the others from Shingeku to see them all staring around in awe still.

"Well, are you guys ready to go? I still have to find you guys a home. And since this is your first time in our world I will stay with you guys to make sure nothing bad happens." I explained as I smiled at them.

"W-wait...so we're all going to be living together....and your gonna be with us!?" Eren asked, his face turning a faint pinkish-red. Huh, is he sick?

"Well....yea. I was going to but if your uncomfortable with that I won't..." I said sadly. I actually wanted to stay with them.

"Tch, stupid brat!" Levi muttered as he slapped the back of Eren's head. His face was also a pinkish-red. Are they okay? Seriously. I would get Porlyusica if I have to. "Ignore this brat. Lets just go."

"Huh? O-okay..." I said unsurely before smiling as I began walking towards he part of Magnolia with mansions. Yup thats right. With all these people I'm going to need a mansion.

-------

Im so so so sorry! Im such a terrible Author! I will try to update more! Please forgive me! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!