Neo V.S. Torchwick

Torchwick's jaw dropped."You can't be serious!You're telling me to go against her?"he yelled/asked Glynda."Serves you right.Besides,you're going to have to get better at some point."she replied."Go Tori!"Ruby shouted from her seat.Somehow Jeaune,Nora,and Ren managed to accept Torchwick as a friend,and all of them were also at there seats,cheering him on.Neo was kind of happy to fight him.She absolutely hated he and Red,after she found out they liked each other.This was her chance to show him the anger she had bottled up inside of her.She would do her best to make sure that she would scratch up that beautiful face of his so bad,no girl would ever want to even toss a glance at him.Neo tried to land a kick,but Torchwick was fast to dodge and reversed her attack.Neo went flying after he then shot a bullet using his semblance to get a good aim.Neo winced from a pain tugging at her limbs.It didn't stop her though.There was a lot of dodging and kicking involved until,"Torchwick wins!"Glynda announced.(What?)Neo signed."Your health was too low.In any normal battle,you'd be dead by now,making Torchwick the winner,"Glynda explained to the confused girl.I don't care who it is I kill,but I'll be sure that the one who is left will feel horrible for it.I will destroy your relationship,no matter what it takes.Neo thought towards Ruby and Torchwick.
"Wow!You were amazing Tori!"Ruby shouted as she ran to his side."I can't believe I won,"he gasped,still trying to catch his breath."I bet so!"she then squeaked.Torchwick let out a small laugh,before he winced from a kick to the stomach,that Neo dealt,and let out a small whimper."Are you alright?!"Ruby said with worried eyes."I was kicked,and it hurts...badly,"Torchwick sighed.Ruby offered him a small hug,hoping to comfort him."I'm sorry,"she then said."Don't be.It wasn't your fault,"he said to her with a light grin.
They walked into their dorm room.Qrow finally let Torchwick move into the school,seeing that he had no home."Do you want a water?"Ruby asked,opening a mini-fridge in a corner of the room."Sure."
Ruby tossed a bottle to him.Torchwick smiled at her,thankfully."Your welcome,"Ruby said with a silly,awkward bow.