Young

Torchwick looked through Ruby's tattered yearbook from their elementary school.Memories flooded through his mind."Ew!How gross!He has different colored eyes.That isn't natural,"a girl said once behind his back.Really,people with different colored eyes were oddities,outcasts."He's such a freak,"a boy said to his face."He really doesn't belong here,at all,"another boy said,although he took it way too far after days of saying it."SHUT UP!"Torchwick shouted at the spoiled boy and the boy's snobby friends."You guys don't even know what it's like to be me.Do any of you even know what it feels like to be the outcast,the freak?"he spat at the word.A girl raised her hand out of the crowd of students following him,calling him names for hours and hours."I do,"the girl said in a small voice.The girl had black hair with red tips.She always wore something with black,which many kids called her "emo" for.Torchwick smirked at the girl."All of you,except for Red,don't know what it's like!It's horrible,trying to find ways to avoid school because of students like you,so BACK OFF  for once!"he shouted.All of the students moved to another part of the field.Red walked towards him though."Hi!I'm Ruby!You must be Roman,right?Thanks for doing that today.I'm always picked on by the older kids,"she said with a pout face.The girl became his best friend,but,two years later,Torchwick was thrown onto the streets.He would never see Ruby again. He hoped he would forget her.Thinking of her brought back memories of the other kids.Torchwick looked at his surroundings.Another boy his age was sitting on a sidewalk,drawing."What's your name?"Torchwick asked."Junior.What do you want?"the boy replied,without a single glance at Torchwick."My parents abandoned me.I need someone to keep me company."
Junior looked at Torchwick and saw himself,three years ago.His parents abandoned him too,and this was his chance to help someone that was in desperate need.No one was there for him when he was growing up,but he saw something that made him want to help the poor boy.
"Fine.I don't have any parents either,but I wouldn't go to the orphanage.You never know what family they'll give you away to.No,I need to teach you how to live on the streets.It's safer,in my opinion,"Junior said.Another three years later,Torchwick was 15.He started to look for a job that would involve his skills,and he ran into that awful woman."Hello Roman Torchwick,"the woman said,sending chills up his spine."H-h-how did you know my name?"he stuttered."We've been waiting for you."
She appeared to be his age,but she talked with a large amount of knowledge,that he lacked.
"Wait...You're Cinder!I don't want to work for you!Leave me alone!"
He started to run,but Cinder started to shoot at him.He knew Cinder used force to get what she wanted,and he was dumb enough to be the best bad guy around."You are not leaving!You are going to work for me,and if you don't,"she paused to let him see the power she had.Her hand lit up."There will be consequences."

"Now I remember you,and to think I almost killed my very best BFF!"Ruby said as  Torchwick  was still looking through the yearbook in his hands."Ruby,I have to ask you something,"he said as he closed the it.