Harry and Swift

Monday August 5th 2013

Harry are I are going to go to the store to buy food. Today is our day, he promised it would be just me and him today because we have been friends for 4 years, and since he became famous with his band One Direction, we haven't had any time for just us. We get out of the car and start walking to the store when we here a familiar voice say "Hello Harry" we turned around to see Taylor Swift standing there "oh hi Taylor, how are you?" Harry said to her "I'm good, but today's my birthday and you didn't get me anything" she said then giggles "well we broke up awhile ago, but I guess I can sing happy birthday to you." He said. Taylor smiled "everyone listen up, it's my friend Taylor Swifts birthday today, can we sing happy birthday to her please" Harry yelled. Everyone stop and everyone including Harry sang to Taylor. After they finished singing to Taylor, she run up to Harry, wrapped her arms around his neck and said "Harry thank you I knew we should of stayed together" the press started coming with the cameras. Then Taylor yelled "Halor is back" Harry looked a little confused. It pissed me off how we can't have one day alone. I like Harry a lot, more then friends I love him. I rolled my eyes and walked into the store. After 5 minutes he came looking for me. "Abaigeal why did you leave?" He asked "because Harry, today was suppose to be just me and you. Not me, you, Taylor and the press. Harry I love you."

"I love you too"

"What?"

"Iv loved you since we have met. I just never know you loved me too. I told Taylor that I didn't want to be with here because I wanna be with you Abaigeal, and only you." Then, he kissed me.

Harry and I dated for 3 years, then One Direction split up. After that Harry got depressed and committed suicide. I then moved on, I married Zayn Malik we had 2 baby boys named Harry and Jack. Zayn and I are still together till this day.