Naked With Justin

August 21, 2013

I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. I looked to my left and saw a man in my bed.. "What the fuck?" I said looking at him. He terns over to look at me. It was Justin Bieber. I wasn't a big fan of him, but I thought he was hot. "Good morning beautiful" he said as he winked at me. "Good morning" I said looking confused.

"Last night was amazing don't you thing?!"

"What exactly happened"

I looked down to find both of us naked. Then I looked back up at Him with a concerned look

"Oh well I probably shouldn't of expected you to remember, you where so drunk!"

"Wait.. We didn't... Did we?"

"Have sex? Oh no. We took of our clothing because your AC wasn't working and it was really hot"

"Can you explain to me what happened last night please"

"Sure. It all started when I walked into the bar, and saw you with you friends. I immediately that you were cute so I wal.. "

"Wait you think I'm cute?"

"Yeah of corse! But anyways. So I walked over to you and we started flirting, I bought you a couple of drinks and we danced for hours and you we had a little moment where we made out for an hour or so.."

"We made out? Was I good?"

"You were AMAZING!"

"Ok good!" Then I giggled

"At this point your pretty drunk. It was 4 am when you wanted to go home, but I wanted to make sure you got home safe so I walked you home. A couple of times you tried to walk into other people's houses. We started walking on the road when I saw a car spreading towards us, I push you out of the way, and I started to run out of the way, but the car still kinda hit my leg."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah but it still hurts, but after that we came back here and made out some more, then we got undress and went to bed. And now we are sitting here naked."

Justin then kissed me. We made out for 30 minutes. I was so happy, but then I woke up. I looked to my right and saw Justin sitting there looking at me "good morning beautiful" he said.

Writers Note:

Sorry it was so short but it's what happened in my dream! :)