Cody Makes Me Smile

Tuesday August 13th 2013

It's the night of the Cody Simpson concert and we are freaking out. Emma and I are big fans of Cody. Emma and I are just a year younger then Cody, he's 17 and we are 16. When Emma and I get to the concert the first thing we do is look around the venue for him because we are the only people here so far. The venue isn't open to the public for another hour but we snuck in to try meet Cody. We are walking around talking when we see him. Cody is standing right in front of us, but we wanted to play it cool and not like a crazed fan. We slowly walk up to him "hello Cody" Emma say. "Hey lady's how are you two today?" He says. "We are good, even better now that we are talking to you, how are you?" I say as I blush. Cody giggles and says "I'm good, I love meeting new fans, what's your names?" He smiled "I'm Abaigeal" I said "and I'm Emma, we are big fans, we know all your songs and your just amazing" Emma said. Cody smiles, looks at us both and said "you girls are amazing, all of the fans are... Wait, the venue doesn't open for an hour. Why are you in here?" "We came to see you. I'm sorry we shouldn't of done that" I said. He giggles and said "I don't mine I like talking to you two" Emma and I look at him and smiled. "We like talking to you too, your very down to earth" Emma said. Then we hear foot steps coming towards us. We look towards where the footsteps and I see a security guard . "It's a security guard" I said. Cody pushed us in his dressing room and told us to hide. We did what he said and hid behind the couch while Cody talked to the security guard and sent him away. After Cody came back in "ok his gone you guys can come out now" he said then Emma and I get out of hiding. "Thanks" I said "for what" Cody said.

"For letting us hid here so we won't get in trouble."

"I'd do anything for any of my fans"

"Well, we better go before the concert starts, there's only 5 minutes till it starts and we don't want you to be late"

We hugged him and started to walk away when he said "wait! Will you guys come see me after the show please"

We looked at each other and smile "of course" he smiled a lot and then handed us front row tickets, we went speechless for a second then Emma said "no. No we can't take these you already do so much" "no I insist you girls are very beautiful, nice and you didn't freak out when you saw me, please fans like you are the reason I'm here" we took them and said "thank you" then went to our seats. The show was amazing! When he sang 'pretty brown eyes' he sang to us. He look at us and pointed to us a lot. It was the best show ever! After the show we went back to his dressing room.. Or at least we tried to. The security guard wouldn't let us go in. We sat there for 10 minutes trying to tell the guard that he told us to go there, but he didn't believe us. Then Cody came out of the dressing room when the guard was getting mad and he said "no there with me, I told them to come here after the show, but thank you for trying to keep me safe" then the guard said "sorry" and we walked into his dressing room. We sat on the couch and Cody sat in the char in front of us. "So how did you girls like the show" Cody asked "it was Amazing" Emma and I both say. After 2 hours of talking to Cody, Emma gets a text from her mum. "Oh no, my mums here.. We have to go now" Emma says. We get up to go when Cody says "when can I see you girls again" I smiled and said "when ever you want Cody" "well will you come to my next show it's tomorrow, it's at a smaller venue and I want you back stage ill give you 4 tickets to go" Cody said as he hands us the tickets. "Cody, you've done so much for us today, how can we repay you?" I asked as I got the tickets. He moved closer to me and said "just be there" then we hugged him and went home.

*the next day*

I get to the smaller venue with my sister Kim, her friend Courtney and Emma."I'll be behind the venue when the concert is over, text me and I'll come in the back" my dad said "ok by dad" I said. The show is just about to start when we get to our seats. "Wait! We're are suppose to be back stage" Emma said. We get up in a hurry and run back stage but Kim and Courtney sit in there seats. As soon as we got back stage he got on stage so he didn't know we where there. "Shit we missed him, he's going to think we didn't come. I hope he's not mad" I said. The certain was thin so we could see threw it. He just finished his song 'wish you where here' and he was going to sing his acoustic vision of 'pretty brown eyes'. He must if realized we weren't there he seemed to be upset a little, then in the middle of the song, he forgot the words. Then he walked off stage. He seemed so upset! I feel terrible, he came back stage so I told Emma to wait where she is so I can talk to him for a minute. I walked up to him "Cody what happened? You where doing so well!" I said "y-your here"

"Of course, we wouldn't of missed it for the world"

"It means a lot Abaigeal.."

I couldn't help but smile. Cody went back out and finished his concert it was amazing he's amazing. He came back stage and so did Kim and Courtney. They met Cody for the first time. I was Talking to Emma and Courtney when I looked over and saw Cody and Kim talking, smiling and giggling. It kinda annoyed me, I like Cody and I really thought he liked me. They came back over to talk to all of us. I pull Kim away to talk to her. "What where you and Cody talking about?"

"Nothing why?"

"Do you like him?"

"I mean he's nice and his music is good but I don't like him the way you like him"

"What were you talking about"

"We just talked, and he said he kinda liked you, he wants to get to know you"

"R-really?!"

"Yeah really, he was saying how nice, beautiful you are and how lucky I am to see you everyday, so stop talking to me and go talk to Cody!"

She smiled at me and we walked back over. After a while of talking Cody looked at everyone and said "lady's, can I have a minute to talk to Abaigeal for a minute please" everyone looked at me and said "sure" then we walked out the back. Cody closed both of the doors as I sat on the bed. "Is this where you sleep when you play shows here?" I asked "yep I'm here tomorrow night too, then I go back home to Australia"

"When can I see you again then?"

"Let's not think about that right now Abaigeal"

"I don't want you to leave"

"I want to get to know you, I have a feeling we can be something with a little more time"

I smiled and we both laid on the bed and looked at each other.

"How about we start now" he said

"Ok" I said back

We talked for 10 minutes then, we made eye contact and the room went silent, and that's when he kissed me. After the kiss I smiled then he said "your amazing.. Wanna do some more stuff?" then he winked. I got on top of him and whispered "lets go a little slower Cody" as I went in and kissed him, that quickly turned into making out. We made out for a while but then we herd a knock at the door, I quickly got off of Cody and sat beside him. His manager walked in "Cody we need to ta.. Oh did I walk in at the wrong time?" "No Lisa it's ok, this is my friend Abaigeal" he said "oh well hello Abaigeal, what were you guys doing?" Lisa asked "we were just getting to know each other better" Cody answered. "Oh well have fun" Lisa said back then walked out of the room. Cody then put his arm abound me and kissed my head. I then get a text from my dad saying he is here "Cody, I have to go, my dad is here"

"Wait, before you go I need to know that you'll be mine."

"Are you asking me out Cody? "

"Yeah, and I want you to come to Australia for a week with me, then we can come back here to Canada."

I hugged him and whispered in his ear "yes!"

We were in love since then.

Cody and I were together for a year, but then his world tour started and I couldn't handle being away from him. After 5 years of not talking we bumped into each other at a Store. A year later we got married and 2 years after that we had a baby named Emily. 2 years later we had twin boys named Finn and Mason. We grew old together and Cody died at the age of 89 he died of a stroke, I never moved on because he was my only love. I died alone. 2 months later at the age of 88, I died of a broken heart.