Chapter 02. 'Oops....sorry.'

Half of the classes are finished and its lunch time. Excitement are screaming inside of me, I can't wait until I enter my music class.
Louis spot me at my locker and informed me that I'll be seating with his 'SQUAD', and as I'm new he'll help me socially. He told me that his friends aren't 'egotistical jerks' as the rest of the school.

"They will really love you, just like the way I feel in love with you sweetheart" he sigh dramatically.

We head to the cafeteria and let me tell you, I've never been starred at that way before even what happened morning is nothing compared to this.
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE! Is staring at me.
If looks can kill, Mom could me crying on me now.

I feel my cheeks burn as I realized, boys are busy checking me out. About girls? Looks of disgust and jealousy all over their faces. But why? Is that because I'm with Louis?
Well, he's just a friend. I mean yeah he's attractive and all but we are just friends.

Suddenly I felt something popped into me.
I turn around "Oops....sorry" she smirks.
Everyone is staring I have to think of a comeback, in the most sassiest way possible I used my finger tips and pushed the plate she was holding to her chest causing her Coke to slip over her mini so-called dress, to me it's just as tall as a hoodie.
"Ooops.....sorry" well, sometimes I can be sassy.

I'm usually not a jerk but she did it on purpose so she deserve it.

Honestly the girl is beautiful but she's an ass.

Sorry this chapter is so small.

Comment if you want me to continue.......