*Peggy* Diary

This at Peggy's 10th birthday. So Eliza is 11 and Angelica is 12.

I sat the kitchen table bouncing up and down in my chair. Today was the day people recognized me as a person and not just Angelica's and Eliza's little sister, so it was my birthday. I smiled as Mother put the vanilla cake that she baked in front of me. I blew out my candles and grabbed my slice of cake.

"Happy birthday Pumpkin" Father said as he hugged. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Peggy your not a kid anymore you are a..... Tween!" Eliza said I looked at her with a confused look. "You are not a kid anymore but you are a teen yet, So your a Tween!" She smiled and laughed.

I looked up at Father and asked him if we could do presents. He nodded and Angelica and Eliza raced up starts to get theirs. I sat patiently in Fathers chair as I waited for Angelica and Eliza. When they finally came down stairs we did presents. "Open mine first Peggy" Angelica said and I took the bag from her. I tossed all the wrapping paper out of the bag and pulled out a book. I opened it and there was no words in it just the date.

I looked at Angelica confused. "Peggy it's a diary." I loved it and wrote in it right away.

Dear Diary

Today is my tenth birthday and I got you, a bonnet, and a puppy. But I think you're the best gift. I don't know what else to write so bye!

A/N
So sorry I had not updated in like forever. I had a bad case of writers block and I still do so comment your ideas