*Peggy* Kindergarten {Modern}

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't want to go to kindergarten. I like staying home and making cookies with daddy.

"Peggy you have to go. Daddy can't watch you any more." Angelica said trying to pull me off of the hand rail on the stairs.

"I'll send a letter to the nanny agency!" I let go and run to grab paper and a pen.

"Got her" Eliza grabs me and drags me to the car. I sat down and frowned on my seat. Angelica re-braided my hair. We just got to school arrived at the school.

"Love you my Princesses! Kisses" Daddy said as we got out. We all gave him kisses.
When I gave him my kiss I whispered "help ME!" And Angelica grabbed me.

"Eliza I'll take her to Kindergarten. You head to grade 1". Angelica said and took my hand. We started to walk up the stairs of Broadway academy. Hercules ran up to Angelica and gave her a kiss on the cheek, they were 3rd base or what ever Angelica said.

"How's my girlfriend and her baby sister?" He said to me and Angelica. I looked at Angelica with the please can I punch or kick him where the sun don't shine look. She shook her head no and turned to Hercules.

"I'm good but Peggy doesn't like you calling her that." He got down to my height.

"Hey Pegs I'm sorry for calling you a baby. I should have called you a better name" I nodded and he grabbed a sucker. I smile , took it, and hugged him.

"Hey Hercules no cheating on me with little sister!" Angelica said and Hercules laugh and they went to Grade 2.

Great I am all alone in the middle of the hallways. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a girl , who was green, and a girl, who looked around my age and in a wheelchair. I jumped a little when I turned around. "Sorry did I scare you. I didn't mean too. I'm Elphaba and this is Nessa." The green girl said and then gestured to the girl in the wheelchair.

She continued "you are looking for Ms.Honeys Kindergarten class aren't you?"

I nodded as the girl in the wheelchair spoke "I'm going there too"

Elphaba smiled "come with us. I know where it is."

We walked down the halls and talked the three of us. Some kids called Elphaba  green beanie or seaweed or blade of grass. She didn't let bother her , though I could tell that Nessa was embarrassed. "Here we are.
You two have a good day." Elphaba said as we arrived at a brightly painted door.

"Do you want me to roll you to the class?" I asked Nessa.

She shook her head "no thank you." She whispered and rolled herself into class.

I looked at the list that was outside the room to see if there was anyone I knew in my class.

Ms.Honey 15/16 kindergarten class
• Sally Brown
• Michael Darling
Chole Grass
• Les Jacobs
Michael Llewelyen Davis
• Boq Munchkin
• Magrita Schulyer
• Nessarose Thropp
• Greta Von trap
• Matilda Wormwood

Ok a small class and no one I know that's good, actually that's great. I smiled a walked into class with my Disney fairys backpack over one shoulder to look cool like Angelica. I saw Nessa sitting by herself so I slid beside her at the table. "Hey" I said smiling

"Hey" she said back

"Good morning class great to see you all here." Ms.Honey said as the bell rang.

I shifted in my seat. Why was I so uncomfortable? I fixed my yellow dress as Ms. Honey talked.

"Ok class everybody pick a table and cubby partner. This is the person you will share your cubby and sit with at your table." Ms.Honey said as Nessa and our eyes shot to each other.

Everybody looked for partners. I knew me and Nessa would be partners so I pushed Nessa up to the front. I smiled at Ms.Honey. "We'll be partners!" I said excitedly.

Ms.Honey smiled warmly and then said in a voice that sounded almost like a Disney princess "sure thing sweethearts"

I rolled Nessa back to our table and we talked for a bit tell Ms. Honey said that it was time to get to work.

The day went pretty smoothly. My favourite part was centers where Nessa and I drew pictures of our sisters.

It was almost time for lunch when we heard an announcement go over the intercom.

"THIS IS AN EMERGENCY LOCK DOWN! I REPEAT THIS IS AN EMERGENCY LOCK DOWN!"

"Kids in here now!" Ms. Honey said calmly as she ushered all of in to the storage room in the gym, But I noticed someone was missing. NESSA!

"Ms. Honey! Ms.Honey! Nessa isn't here!" I said repeatedly as I pulled on her dress.

She finally heard and got down to my level. "Peggy you are in charge. I'm going to find Nessa." She says and then runs out of the room.

A half a hour later. Ms.Honey hasn't returned yet. We are all getting scared.

BANG!

We all jump scared. I decide to be brave and peek out of the door. I couldn't believe my eyes from what I saw.

Ms. Honey ran in and was carrying Nessa ,who was passed out. I couldn't believe that she was alive. When Nessa woke up I hugged her and wouldn't let go.

A/N
I'm going to put the book on hold for a bit cause I am having a bad case of writers block. Comment if y have any ideas cause that would be great if you did.