Chapter Four

Wednesday, March 31 12:15 p.m

Genesis Ava

~From: BoxHead😜📦
You at lunch?

~To: BoxHead😜📦
Duh big head. Wya?

~From: BoxHead😜📦
Omw! And let's not flame. Cause imma roast yo ole stiff body wave head ahh😂😂

~To: BoxHead😜📦
You tryna go there! You might as well stop while you ahead chicken legs. Looking like a transgender version of medusa with them twigs in yo head😂😂😂

~From: BoxHead😜📦
Damn you just hurt my feelins. Youin' play fair😒

~To: BoxHead😜📦
Aww I'm sowwy😏

"Naw cause you play to much," August said sitting down at my table. I couldn't help but to laugh at the expression on his face.

It's been a week and a half since we've been working on this project and it's been really good. We decided that night that it was best to just be friends and honestly I couldn't be any happier.

I can say that within this week I've been the happiest I've ever been.

I talk to my Dad all the time now because he's always home straight after work. My mom is having a good time in AA and me and August has became better friends.

"Aww, I'm sowwy. Pwease fowgive me," I talked in baby talk while batting my eyelashes.

He mugged me and I bust out laughing.

"I guess, but on a serious not we ne- ," he said getting cut off by the hoe twins coming to our table with Teeko.

"Hey Aug," Gabby smiled. This girl always throwing herself at him like he really want her.

He gave her a simple head nod while she sat closely next to him. Teeko dapped with August while him Kaylin sat down as well.

"Hey Gen," Kaylin smiled at me. I said hey back to her and returned the smile. Kaylin is a really sweet girl she just does things that makes her look like a hoe. Mainly hanging with that butch Gabby.

Gabby doesn't like me for one reason and one only. I'm better than her.

I don't mean to be cocky but I am. She's jealous of the fact I have all the guys crushing on me and they want me more because I won't do what they want me to. And she drop to her knees just to be called cute by a guy. That's what you call thirsty. I be like bitch drink you some water.

"Sup G," Teeko said to me taking me out of my thoughts.

"Wassup T," I have him a smile. He's become a friend to me too as well as Aug.

"So Aug are you coming over tonight," Gabby said playing with his ear. This shit was pathetic because he just continued eating like she ain't even say anything.

I laughed to myself.

"Aye bruh what'cha getting' inta tamigh'," Teeko asked August.

"Ion kno'. What'chu got in mind?"

"Get tin' some friends tagtha' and smoke. Since we'ain got school toma' or Friday."

"Yeah dat sound good. I'll swing by fa a lil while."

"I wanna come," Kaylin said speaking more to Teek than the rest of us.

"You kno' you gone be dea'," he replied to her. Him and Kaylin started to talk amongst theirselves as I just read through my book.