•3•

(May 5, 2015)

Our first win.

Jiminie hyung didn't want to show his tears to the fans as it was supposed to be a happy moment but once we got off stage he began crying. I wanted so badly to pull him into my embrace and hug him tightly. To wipe his tears and tell him that he deserved this. But all I could do was watch.

Once we got back to the dorms Manager Hyungnim congratulated us with a meat party!

As we sat down at the table to eat I noticed someone was missing. Actually two.

Jimin and Taehyung.

Where were they? What were they doing? I couldn't help but feel jealousy rise within me. But I shouldn't be worrying about them, it was none of my business. Manager hyung didn't seem concerned about their absence, maybe he knew something?

Oh forget it. I should be enjoying tonight. IT WAS OUR FIRST WIN!! And hopefully many more to come.

The next morning when I woke up to check my phone there was a massive amount of notifications.

What is all this about?

I slid my phone unlocked and the first thing I see is a video of our win yesterday.

Our win made headlines I guess...

It wasn't until I opened the article did I see Taehyung's lipstick smeared face in the post claiming he was mocking the other group by singing Big Bang's Loser.

What a load of crap. Do they even KNOW Tae??!? He would never purposefully do that. NEVER.

Was this why Jimin and V weren't celebrating last night?

Our next few wins were of course memorable and we thanked our fans. But it just wasn't the same. We were all cautious of our actions now and couldn't fully enjoy this moment.

During this time I also noticed that Taehyung and Jimin seemed to have gotten closer (more than they already were). Whenever Tae went somewhere I would see Jiminie follow him. They were stuck together like glue. Inseparable.

With this, my relationship with Jimin-hyung also slowly drifted apart. I made no attempts to approach him and he continued to stay by Taehyung's side.

Was this how it was going to continue?

===
I know this story is kinda boring lol tbh idk where I'm going with this.

As always thanks for reading <3