•8•

"No... Hyung it's Jungkook..."

"Oh Jungkook..." He could hear a slight tone of disappointment as he realized it was just Jungkook there which made him sad.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess but my stomach really hurts."

"It's because you haven't been eating isn't it?!? Why are you doing this to yourself? Why?! Why?!" I mumbled through tears, hitting the side of the bed with my fists.

"Jungkook why are you crying? I'm the one that's hurt here!" Jimin let out a chuckle. He pulled Jungkook's head into his embrace and patted his hair softly. "There there my wittle Kookie. Stop crying or you'll become soggy."

"That was lame." But I couldn't help but laugh. He always did know how to make me feel better. "Fine I'll stop but please promise me that you'll eat something? For real this time!!" I gave him my most convincing puppy dog face.

"Okay, okay. I will. I promise." He ruffled my hair one last time before the others barged in.

"Jimin! You're awake! How are you feeling??" He was bombarded with questions meanwhile I was being pushed to the side again.

"Jiminie!!" Taehyung pushed through the crowd and came up to hug Jimin. What surprised me though was how Hoseok-hyung reacted. He was looking away and stayed in the background. He caught me looking and gave me a slightly surprised look before turning away.

I turned back to Jimin. Taehyung was hugging him tightly right before he kissed him.. On the lips. The members were always touchy with each other but they never kissed each other. Jungkook gasped in surprise. "Taetae not here." Jimin blushed pushing Taehyung back. What was this? Are they a thing?

"Cmon guys let Jimin rest some more. We'll come back later to check up on you Jiminie." Manager hyung announced pulling everyone out as they we said our goodbyes. I gave him Jimin one last hug, making it last longer than usual.
"Hurry up and get better." I whispered into his ear before letting go of his embrace. "Stop worrying about me and catch up with the others Kookie."

"I'll never not worry about you hyung. Goodbye."
-

It's been a week since the incident. We're back in Korea. Jimin has been eating more now; mostly because I'm always there watching him when he does. Although I'm relieved everything turned out okay there's something that's been bothering me ever since then.

I walked into the noisy members room. Luckily jimin hyung was in the shower and Hoseok hyung was still back at the studio.

"Tae-hyung, can I talk to you?"

"Sure jungkookie what is it?"

"Well ... What's the relationship between you and Jimin hyung?"
Taehyung seemed flustered. "We're just friends... best friends! Why do ask?" He began fiddling with his fingers nervously and his face was turning pink. "Then Why did you kiss him before? Friends don't just randomly kiss each other on the lips do they?"

"Okay fine... But you can't tell any of the other members alright?" I nodded. "Me and Jiminie have been dating since we started I need u promotions!"

What? That was around the time I had asked Jimin out. Is that why he rejected me? Because he liked Taehyung? "Oh..." Was the only thing that came out. I tried to process what he just told me but... "Why did you and Hoseok hyung make out in the plane then?!?"

"WHAT?!? Lower your voice! How did you know?!?"

"Are you cheating?!" I was getting angry now. Jimin doesn't deserve to be treated like this. "Well!?"

"No no! It was just a misunderstanding! It was just a one time thing! It didn't mean anything!"

"It didn't mean anything?!?" Hoseok hyung had come home from practice. He was angry. "Do I mean nothing to you!?! Fuck you Kim Taehyung." Hoseok hyung dropped his bag on the floor and walked back outside slamming the door loudly.

"Wait! Hyung!" Taehyung ran after him leaving me by myself.

Ugh this is a mess.

"Oh kookie. What are you doing over here? Did something happen?" Jimin hyung had just come out of the shower and he was only wearing a towel to cover his lower parts. His skin was glistening from the water and his hair was dripping tiny droplets of water down his face. His abs were in full view and he looked so hot at that moment if only I could...

"Jungkook..?"

Huh? I snapped out of my fantasies and remembered the incident that just occurred moments ago. That's right...

Should I tell him? He deserves to know he's being cheated on. But he seems so happy around Tae. He smiles brightest around Tae. And I don't want that smile to disappear. "No it was nothing." I lied.

"Oh really? Did you just come over here to play games? Hehe or did you miss me?" Jimin winked and licked his lips seductively. Such a tease.

+++

I think I'm gonna start putting a random quote that reminds me of Jikook in the beginning of every chapter :)