o n e

Underlined : other characters

Underlined and bold : teacher

bold : brody

italic : willow 

  ♦♦♦

"Does anyone have gum?"

"What time is it?"

"I wanna go hooooommmmeee!" 

"THERE WAS A BACK?!?!"

"Wait-what test?"

"Alright, enough you ratchet children

The teacher stood in front of the class, waiting for the students to settle down.

"As we move along in our unit, the next experiment is egg parenting."

The students groaned in response, but said nonetheless.

"Ciara and Michael....Ruby and Kevin...Kira and Anthony....Brody and Willow...and last but not least, Kyle and Lewis."

"Wait, I thought this was a boy and girl experiment!" Kyle exclaimed. 

"Never said we had to keep things straight. Now I'm not saying for you to turn gay, but let's not make this experiment "straight" as what society has made this become. Now, you will all receive an egg next class. For now, I want you to get to get to know your "wife" or "husband". No it's or but. You can start and talk till the bell. Have fun." With that, the teacher sat on her chair and began grading her class' test.

 Willow looked up from her drawing notebook that had plenty of drawings poking from several directions to meet welcoming grey eyes. 

"Hi." 

"Hey."

♦♦♦

*smiles nervously* 

Dedicated to @illumining for her brilliant writing talent and kind words.