t w e l v e : part uno

italic: willow
bold : brody
♦♦♦
Brody looked at Willow.

Willow looked at Brody.

Brody scratched the back of his head, not knowing how to respond to this information. He reached into his notebook, looking to see if he could find his note cards of pickup lines of how to respond to females who liked him back. None of the note cards he found though, could fit into the beauty next to him.

Willow however, couldn't be more embarrassed. She calmly took a piece of tape and taped it onto her lips, afraid she might say even more secrets.

"Babe..." Brody said, slowly taking his hands towards Willow's mouth to take off the tape.

Once the tape was off, there was silence between the two. In the background was the teacher informing students that the egg parent logs were going to be due by the end of the week.

"Please tell me you weren't playing with my heart," Willow whispered, barely audible.

Brody turned to Willow, coming closer to her by the second, only millimeters away from her lips.

"I like you, too." Brody started, "If I hadn't, I would have never stayed up at night writing some pointers on pickup lines for you. I would have never kissed your cheek, never given you heart shaped notes and I wouldn't have never told you about my mother. You are the only girl who had made my life seem safe and enjoyable." Brody stared into her eyes, his eyes filled with admiration.

Willow, now on the verge of tears, leaned in, closing the gap between her and Brody.

♦♦♦
*on verge of happy tears*
hope you all enjoyed this heartfelt chapter! *wipes flowing tears*
mia ♥