t h i r t e e n

a/n : love you guys, remember that.

willow : italic
brody : bold
♦♦♦
Willow's P.O.V (Five Months Later)

I remember reading those romance novels about teen love. Everything having ups and downs but somehow, even in the most horrible situations, the girl always gets her guy and they still love each other, even after like two hundred years of marriage.

But what's different is this:

My love for Brody started to vanish.

You see, it's not like Brody did anything to hurt me or have I started to see someone else. It's not like that. Never was.

Though he had been the most amazing boyfriend for the past five months, the best friend and partner in crime, I feel like we should just stay friends.

His pickup lines will be truly missed, as that was what intrigued me on how cheesy he would get just to get me.

However, I want to be happy. I don't want to hurt him with the fake smiles of happiness any longer. It'll just break him in the long run.

I decided that I won't be a burden and woman up. I decided that I would call Brody to eat out. I'll tell him then.

I'll tell him the four words that I myself dread.

I just hope I can keep our friendship because that's the only thing that's been making me put this off.

♦♦♦
mia ♥