Chapter Eighteen

I woke up in the morning to the sound of traffic rushing past the tour bus, we were now on the way to Dallas in Texas and it was going to be at least a seven hour journey. I slowly walked towards the bathroom to sort myself out for the day, I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Oli...

From; Oliverrr

So you and Matt went out last night ;)

I laughed to myself like a child because last night was amazing, I stood at the sink washing my face whilst just thinking about all the memories Matt and I had created last night at the fair, it was probably one of the best dates i've ever been on.

I walked into the lounge area of the bus and there sat George, Jaym and Anna. I smiled at all three of them "Hey, how long have we been on the move for?" I asked to no one in particular. George looked at his watch before replying "Eh, about two hours" well at least there was only about another five hours of doing nothing.

"Where's you know who" I said to George in a slight whisper as Jaym and Anna were only sat a few metres away from us, "He's staying in bed until we get there" he replied and went back to playing the xbox. He then passed a remote to me and we both sat playing xbox.

"So how was your little date thing last night" George asked in the middle of the game, I looked at him confused as to how he knew i went out last night, I swear this boy never misses a thing that happens at night. "It was fine thanks" I replied as he didn't even take his eyes away from the screen to see me staring at him funny.

"That's good then" he said and I saw a smile emerge on his face as he tried to beat me on the game but completely fail. After a while Jaym and Anna soon joined in our game and both had xbox remotes in their hands too.

Owen suddenly appeared at the doorframe of the bunk corridor, George and I tried to act normal with him, but I could already feel the awkwardness in the room as soon as Owen walked in. Jaym and Anna casually said hi to him and acted all fine as they knew nothing.

Three hours fled by as we played xbox, ate a massive pile of junk food and even had little naps at some points. My phone began buzzing as I got a text.

From; Oliverrr

Hey, fancy coming over to our bus?

Oli x

I didn't even hesitate to answer as I don't think I can handle seeing Owen's face anymore, we made our tour bus driver stop at a petrol station as I knew Bring Me The Horizon's bus would be there. I dragged George towards the door "Hey we're going to Oli's bus for a bit" I said and before they could answer I left the bus with George and ran towards Bring Me The Horizon's bus.

"Thanks for bringing me" George laughed as we gave a light knock on the door. I nodded and smiled back at him just as the door opened and we were greeted by Oli. "Hey guys come on in" he then moved out the way so we could squeeze past him and he could close the door behind us.

Jonah, Lee, Matt and Matt were all sat around a table playing a drinking game with a bottle of whiskey, Oli took a seat next to Lee and they continued their game. Matt's face lit up when he saw me and he jumped up casually kissing me on the lips.

George and I soon joined their drinking game, I took a seat next to Lee and Matt, I hadn't really talked to Lee before that much so we bonded quite a lot over the game. George sat next to Oli and Matt Kean and socialised quite easily with everyone.

After an hour of playing the drinking game a few of us were a bit tipsy but I felt fine, drink hadn't really been affecting me lately. Oli picked out a movie and then we all got cosy on the sofa to settle down and watch a movie for the rest of the journey to Dallas.

Matt wrapped both his arms around me and leant his head on the top of my head as he was quite a bit taller than me. I snuggled into his chest and I just embraced the moment as it just felt so right. Matt looked next to him to see that the others were all pretty into the film, "Violet" Matt whispered, I sat up and looked at him and he went to speak but hesitated.

"What's up?" I asked as I waited for him to carrying on speaking, "Are we...together now?" he asked and looked down at the floor, he's so cute when he's nervous. I shrugged and then replied "Yeah sure" he looked up and me with a big grin on his face and kissed my forehead.

We went back to our earlier cuddling position and continued watching the film, I can't believe I now have Matt Nicholls as my boyfriend. I was literally bursting with excitement that I started smiling randomly to myself.

A/N; Sorry if this chapter is a bit lovey and icky but I needed a kind of filler chapter and this was about the best I could think of! :)