Chapter 13 Staples Centre Show Number 2

It was time for the boys to head back to the staples centre for their second show. Jay and Max were so happy as Beth and Emily were coming to the show as well. All the boys jumped in to Taxi's and made their way to the arena. Lucy, Paige, Sara, Vittoria and Leila all were coming to the concert as well.

Whilst they were on the way to the arena Tom decided to give Maddi and call to find out how she was. They had a big conversation, he told her that her that he couldn't wait to be reunited with her.

They eventually made it to the arena, while they were backstage Jay and Beth made the announcement that they were having a baby. All the boys were and their friends were thrilled for Jay and Beth, they all congratulated them both. Apart from Sara she was so not happy with the news, she did not even congratulate them. Jay then had an argument with Sara in front of everyone he said to her "why have you been trying to cause trouble between me and Beth", she replied "I haven't", Jay said "don't deny it I have seen everything that was posted on twitter", Sara replied "well she's so not the right girl for you", Jay then angrily said "Beth is worth like a million of you, I love her get over it,You're a bitch, I don't even want you here anymore, go back to the hotel pack your stuff and leave". Sara then walked out and went back to the hotel and packed her stuff and left to head back to the UK.

Jay then hugged Beth and said "babes are you ok", she replied "yeah I am now", Jay then said "babes nothing will ever come between us". Beth then had a huge smile on her face, Jay had a habit of bending down and taking to Beth's stomach he kept saying "little man or women in their are you ok", Beth replied "you do know its not even a proper grown baby yet", he replied "I know, while we're don't know if we're having a boy or girl, I'm going to give it a name of jellyfish". Beth laughed and said " ok jellyfish is a good nickname, as its probably the size of a little jellyfish now".

Meanwhile Max and Emily noticed their was something not quite right with Siva he was in a foul mood and he was not himself. Max went and sat next to him a said "what's wrong mate, your not yourself today", he replied "I think Sophie is cheating on me", Max what replied "what do mean you think she's cheating". Siva had seen pictures that the sun newspaper had posted online and it was Sophie coming out a nightclub hand in hand with another man, he showed max the pictures and he said "call Sophie I'm sure theirs an explanation it might be a relative".

Siva then couldn't ring Sophie straight away as it was time for the boys to go on stage. So he was going to call her straight after the show. He was so scared that he was being cheated on as he loved Sophie more than anything else in the world

The boys then made their way to the stage and the girls went to find their seats and the concert started.When it got to Heart Vacancy and they picked fans to sing to on stage. Max and Jay both brought Emily and Beth on stage, so they sang to them.Max then announced on stage that him and Emily are engaged and the fans chanted "CONGRATS MAX AND EMILY". Jay then told the fans that he and Beth were expecting their first child together and the fans chanted CONGRATS JAY AND BETH, they also chanted JAYBIRDS A DADDY". They were both over the moon with the fans reaction