Chapter-2

Suddenly a boy came and told me that Ayesha's mom is calling me. I went to Ayesha's mom. Her mom told me that Ayesha is feeling thirsty so please tell a waiter to bring some juice for her. I could'nt find any waiter so that boy only once again came with a glass of juice and told that he'll take this for Ayesha. When I told him no, and I'll take it, we started fighting when the glass fell on my dress.

He went fast and brought a tissue for me. I wiped my dress with the tissue. I thanked him and he told "Welcome". And told sorry many times I told him its ok. I took another glass of juice and went to Ayesha and helped her to drink the juice. I was on the way to give the glass to the waiter when that boy once again came to me told me to give the glass to him and that he'll take it. I told him no but he pleaded me so I had to give up and hand him the glass.

I went to the waiter to take the a glass of water cause I was thirsty. I was drinking the water, when that boy once again came and told me Hello I replied him with a Hi. I asked him

 " Are you Ayesha's friend??"   

He told me "No".

I again asked him. "So who are you??"

He told "I am Ayesha's cousin Brother".

I was like "What"??

wow...!!!

"Nice To Meet You".

He told me , "Nice To Meet You Also".

I asked him "Friends"??

He answered "Sure"!!!

Why not??

I asked him for his name and he told that his name is Zubair and asked my.

"I am Sarah, Ayesha's best friend"

We were conversing when a small girl came to me and told that Aliya didi is calling you. I told him to excuse me as my friend is calling me and that I'll talk to him later.

"Yeah"!!!

He replied. I told him bye and went towards Aliya.

"Hey Aliya".

"What happened"

Sarah after the function everybody is going out to get gift's for Ayesha. So get ready so that we all can go together and buy something for her. Don't be late as we'll be leaving by around 5:30 it's already 4:00 now.

So get ready or else we will leave without you and you would need to go alone.

"Fine"

"Ok Bye"

I'll talk to you later as I also need to inform this to Priya abou it.

Till 4:30 the function got over, everyone left the house.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER ;):P

VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL LOADZ...~!!~...💞❤💞