Chapter-3

Ayesha's mom again called me. I went to her mom and her mom told me to take Ayesha to her room. I took Ayesha with me to her room. I took her to her room locked the door Switched ON the AC, so that she won't feel uncomfortable as she had worn a heavy dress. I helped her to remove her ornaments. She told me that she was feeling hungry. I went out of the room I was on the way to the Kitchen when Zubair came with a plate filled with food and told me that take it as it for Ayesha as her mom told him to give this to give this to you. I took the plate and thanked him. He smiled at me and went. I made my way to Ayesha's room and saw that she was sitting on her bed I closed the door of the room and made her eat the food. When she finished the food I took the plate and gave her water to drink. She drank the water I got up from the bed opened the door closed it and made my way to the Kitchen. I washed the plate. I then went into my room, saw the time GOD!

It's 5:15....

How will I get ready in 15 minutes. I removed my Blue and Pink Kurta from my closet, removed my accessories and went into the bathroom for a short shower

 I removed my Blue and Pink Kurta from my closet, removed my accessories and went into the bathroom for a short shower

After that I wore my Kurta and came out and wore my pink leggings. I then clipped my hair,I applied Kajal and my Shiny pink lip gloss. I took my Sling and my Phone with me, and wore my favourite bracelet which my brother gifted to me, when i passed twelfth standard.

I saw the time in my phone and it SHOCKED me. It was 5:50 . GOD!!!

I know that I'm late I went to Ayesha's mom, knowing that she'll be in her room.

I told her that I'm late, so  how should I go as each and everyone has left the house. her mother told me that she'll tell Zubair to come with me. Her mother called Zubai. Zubair came to the room. Her mother told Zubair to come with me. He agreed!!!...

He brought his "White Pajero"

I got seated and then we both went to the Mall.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER ;):P

VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL LOADZ...~!!~...💞❤💞