Chapter-5

While I actually liked it. 

"Ok!!!"

I'll not call you dear because I've got a better name 'Saru'. He said, stifling a laugh.

"Huh!!! You call me Saru and I'll call you Bear. You are a Grizzly Bear"

I said. Smiling at my newly invented name for my Bear-Zubair.

"Ok!!!"

I am a bear,so you surely would love one of my bear hug's, leaving the steering wheel.

"Aaaahh............"I screamed as the car hit a tree.

"Zubair Bear!!!"

I said annoyed and frustrated.

"Well, this is not my problem......"

He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh!!! So you mean to tell that it's all my problem??"

I asked.

"Happy late realisation Saru"

He said.

"Bear be serious for once"

I pleaded him like a 5 year old kid.

"Let's head back home."

He said. I just started at him wide eyed. Here I want to head to the mall like my life depends on it and he states that's 'Let's...!!!' go back 'home.' Like it's no big deal.

Suddenly my intelligence bulb lighted and started fake crying.

"Wh. What happened?? God!!!"

Zubai said, running a hand trough his hair.

"*sniff*I wan't *sniff* to go *sniff* to the *sniff* mall."

I said in between 'sniffs.'

"OK Saru, first stop crying. I'll catch a rick and we'll head to the mall." 

"Yeah!!!..."

I said and did a happy dance in my seat.

Zubair's POV

This girl she always made me smile. She's different but I have to admit that she's 'CRAZY.'

"Wait first lemme see if any injuries on my baby."

I said. She simply nodded. I went and saw that the head light was damaged.

"Shit!!! the head light's broken" 

I said. 

"You saw. Now done. Quick, hurry. Search for a rick yaar."

She said. These girl's and shopping. I will never able to fit in between them. I then went and searched for a rick. Many rick's came but none of them stopped as each and every rick was engaged. 

Atlast after half an hour I got a rick I called Sarah.

 The window pane were up, so I knocked the door, Sarah Did'nt get to know that I was knocking the door, because she was listening to song's.After that I knocked at the window pain twice. Sarah opened the door. I told her 'Saru', I got a rick and stop listening to song's at such a high volume, when you can't listen to anyone.

She stepped out of the car and wen't and sat inside the rick.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER ;):P

VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL LOADZ...~!!~...💞❤💞