Chapter 1: New allies, New war

Helicopter platform, HTMS Naresuan 10:38 am.

Location: Unknown

Date: Unknown

"What the hell you two are doing?!" Thailand ship officer with 5 armed guard, pointing their rifle at three pilot in Super Lynx 300 helicopter armed with .50 heavy-machine gun and 4x Sea Stuka missiles, which was about to take off from ship helicopter platform.

"Sir! We are heading out to help those girl! we can't just leave them dying out there!"

"Lieutenant Kittipoung, right now we are not ordered to take any action yet, now tell your friends to shut down the helicopter engine or I will take you three under the charge of disobeyed the commanding officer!."

[Radio] "Officer, this is your ship captain speaking. I'm the one who give them permission to take off." Hearing his ship captain ordered, officer immediately replied back.

"But sir!, the fleet leading ship, Ronald Reagan did not ordered us to take any action yet!?."

[Radio] "They just order it now."

================================================================

Bridge, HTMS Naresuan  10:52 am.

"So our helicopter will send our helicopter to carry those who are wounded right? Captain Thomas." Thailand ship captain with all nation ship, are having emergency conference about which action they should choose to act about the bloody battlefield not far away from their fleet.

[Comms] "Me and China carrier captain has decided that we will send our jet fighter to clear out those 'Alien' first, then it's up to your helicopter to perform S&R mission for those who are wounded in that battle." Captain Thomas explaining the fleet mission to all ship personal.

[Comms] "But should we really help those girl?, Well I mean we don't know anything about them, who know they might start attack us?" Korean Captain asking with fear of fleet destruction.

[Comms] "I'm concern about that, but if we try to help them, we might got chance to at least know them more. Now any more opposition?"

All ship voice transmission went dead for seconds before Thomas decided to light it up again.

[Comms] "Very well, then it's decided. Thailand and Japan will take care about S&R task. Meanwhile Singapore and Korea will act as support or cover fire for both us and girl fleet. And last we, United state and China will deliver the power of freedom to those alien. Got it gentleman??"

[All comms] "SIR YES SIR!"

================================================================

Back to the dispatch task force.

10:52 am.

Lexington slowly open her eyes again.

She saw someone looking at her, but she can't see their face clearly.

Last thing she remember, is looking at mysterious fleet which suddenly appear out of no where.

Before she felt something hit her so hard that it send her off sky and hit water.

"..Lex... ple..... wake..!"

"huh..?" She asking herself, who is calling her name.

"Lexington big-sis, Please don't leave me behind alone !"

Lexington finally realise who're calling her. It's her sister Saratoga .

"Wha..t... happen..to. me.." Lexington could barely speak as she immediately felt the pain from her left shoulder, it's so hurt that she slowly crying.