help part 2

You just grab any sweater without even looking to it.
With that you just wear a grey sweater with rip jean.

After make sure your house lock you go take a cab to go to the mall. Whenyou arrived there you already saw your best friend.

"Kamsamnida (y/n)! I don't know what should I do without you!" She said happily and took your hand.

"Why we here again?"

"W..well I just..just want to spend time with you since it been along time"

"Yah liar! This is not the reason why you bring me here right?!"

"Well I just whan you give me advice what should I wear for this Wednesday" she said with grin

"Why what happen this Wednesday? Do you get a boyfriend? Oh my finally!"

"What no! But I will since my husbands will come"

"Since when you get married? Oh my you didn't invite me after all?" You ask clueless what will happen.

"Well miss(y/n) did ikon ring your head?" She said with the face you-must-be-kidding.

"What?"

"OH MY GOD! Wednesday! Ikon will come to our school!" She almost yell to you

"You should say it early and I don't care" you said and just walk away.

"Oh come on you still promise me that you will help me! Now let's go" she grab your arm and bring you to cloth shop.

"Have I?"

~30 minutes ~

"IT LIKE HUNDREDS CLOTH YOU HAVE TRY JUST PICK ONE!"

"I can't all of this look so beautiful! Oh my what should I do (y/n)?"

"If I pick for you would we go to other place" you said while rub your head.

"Well yes!"

"Fine take this"

you pick red long sleeve with a cute ribbon infront of it.

"This should match with you, after that you have to buy black high shoes so it would math with this cloth now go pay for it so I can go home"

"This dress look sooo beautiful you should be the stylist" she tease you.

Well who would be an idiot that cloth extremely beautiful but you smirk to her.

"Well then I become more popular huh"

Both of you luagh like crazy people in that shop.

"Hajima...hajima..now go pay for that cloth"

"Let go eat!" She said happily after paying for the cloth.

"Nah. I want to go home anyeong."

"Wait I will pay!"

Who is an idot wouldn't take free food right?

"Okay fine you pay"