why

He look at my face like lion in hunger.

When I faced bobby he with his phone. I can't really know what going happen to me.

"Ne..."

"Great what do you think about it."

"Actually it not my fault it also just an accident, I try to tell everyone but no one want to listen to me then all of.."

He burst out laughing.

"She really honest huh?"

"I told you."

Now both of them look at me and smiling, the most weird is bobby look at me with his sweet yet meaningful smile.

And I only know him today.I blinked a few time.

"What do you mean"

"Aigoo bobby told me everything. At first I thought I just wanna kick you out right away but bobby convince me to believe you and work with us."

"Wait what? But I'm just a student."

"This is your last year right?"

"Ne"

"Then it done."

"What?"

"You work with us for awhile and then you will work with us after your school end. Now excuse me I have something to be done, both of you get back to work."

I think I just sit there without blinking my eyes. Every words he give me doesn't make any sense.

I mean how he can just give this job easily to the student like me?

I jumped on my feet when I feel someone touched my shoulder.

"Calmed down let's go before people out there be one of the lion and eat all of us."

"They're not that scary for your information."