First Time

"YAH (Y/N) WAKE UP! WE GONNA BE LATE!"

"ermm 5 more minutes"

"Oh no.. I will never go to school late! I can't!"

"Then you go first. I don't feel like I'm gonna go to school." You said and pull your blanket over your head.

Then you heard her food go away.

"Finally!" You said and drove back to sleep .

Then out of no where water being throw to you.

"Yahhh help me I can't swim!!" You yell and get off from your bed.

Then you saw your called of best friend fall to the floor laughing like crazy people.

"Yah why did you do that?!"

"Be..be..because. If I didn't d..do that y..you will n..ne..never get up!" She said still laughing.

"I hate you" you said and go to bathroom.

~ school ~

For the first time you arrive school this early.

"Oh no we are late!"

"Excuse you we are not late see class still not started!" You said unlivable

"Well I usually come for a lot of kid come..you know soo there is no jerk or slut everywhere"

"Then you should come late so you don't have to see all of this people" you said emotionless.

Then she hit you.

"Ouch!"

"Nuh uh I can't get any attention if I'm late" she said whith smirk.

You just roll your eyes.

Both of you walk throw hall and like always a lot of whispering around you.

Then this day got more fun when your enemy walk infront of you.

"Well (y/e/n) you change your hair styles I see"

"Wow I can't believe you have eyes to see it" your enemy and her friends laugh.

"Well who will not see that hideous hair I've ever seen!"

"Ani (y/n)..cat dead on her head that's why her head like that" now both of you and your friend laugh.

"Gurls lets go it waste our time talk with useless people!" She said with her red face.

All of the students who watch the scene start laughing. Well it true after all. Her hair just like dead cat.

" yah and go bold your head it better!" You add some more.

Again both of you guys laughing really hard.

"If this is what it feel every time go to school early well I will go early every day"

"See I told you it not bad right? Now let's go to our class"