Chapter 2 - The Proposal

• Dedicated to My little sis

  Percy's POV

"What on earth were those things that apeared over our heads?" Lily asked. "Do either of you have a phone?" Annabeth said. She turned around. They both nodded. "Throw it out the window, unless you want a monster to find you" Annabeth said. THey both did as she said. Percy, who was driving the car said " Everything from greek mythology is real. Everyone in this car is half greek god or goddess. Annabeth is a daughter of Athena, Scooter is a son of Aphrodite, I'm a son of Poseidon, and Lily is a daughter of Appolo" Lily went pale, but Scooter was grinning wildly. "THat explains a few things!" Scooter beanmed. "We are taking you to Camp Half Blood the only safe place for demigods" Annabeth said. "Wait what few things does it explain?" Lily asked. "Why I am so good looking!" He said. Lily scoffed and Percy snickered.

Finally we got to Camp half Blood and we raced inside. So did Lily and Scooter. "Annabeth why don't you go take them in to see Chiron" Annabeth studied me for a moment then dragged along Lily and Scooter to see CHiron. As soon as they were out of sight Percy pulled a small box out of his pocket. He opened it and stared at the little ring inside of it. He put it away as soon as he heard a voice say "When are you asking?" He whirled around and found him face to face with the smiling faces of Jason and Piper. The first thing he said was "Please dont tell her!" THey smiled even more. "When are you asking?" Piper said once again. "In five minutes" Percy said. "Put it away!" Jason said. I turned around and saw Annabeth running towards me. I quickly stuffed the ring in my pocket and jogged off to her. "Annabeth can I talk to you?" 

Annabeth's POV

Percy led Annabeth down to the beach on Camp Half Blood, and made sure no one was looking. HE knelt down on one knee and pulled out a small box, and when he opened it there was a ring inside. Little beads of sweat were racing down Percy's forehead. Then he said "Annabeth will you marry me?" Annabeth was shocked. "You ARE AN IDIOT - TO THINK THAT I WOULD SAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN YES!" Percy put the ring on  my finger, and then we just started making out. We stopped when we heard a whole bunch of snickers and clicks like people taking pictures. Clarrise stepped out in front of the crowd. "Well you guys know the drill into the lake!" and with that hey into the long i sland sound.