Chapter 13 - An unexpected visit

"MOMMY! DADDY! HELP I'M SCARED! PLEASE COME QUICK!" Beth yelled from her bedroom. She had just 6, and was starting to get nightmares just as bad as mine. All four of our children were 6 and had nightmares now that I think about it. Me and Percy sprinted down the hall and into her bedroom. "Beth it's okay. Nothing is going to happen to you" Beth whimpered and slowly went back to bed. Then Sophia screamed. They walked across the room, and said some calming words and she hesitantly went back to sleep. The boys had nightmares, but they just woke up wrote them in a notebook and went back to a dreamless sleep. Percy and I then walked down to the twins bedroom. They were inly days old.We each walked to a child. William and Lily. Percy put down William and walked up to me. He hugged me from behind, but was careful so that the baby didn't tumble out of my arms. "She looks just like Rachel" Annbeth sighed. Lily had green eyes, red hair, and freckles. Just like Rachel. William on the other hand looked like a twim of Poseidon. "Percy let's go bed. It's 4:00" Annabeth said yawning. We walked back into our bed room and got under the covers of our nice comfy bed. Then with a loud pop and some light Athena appeared. "YOU HAD TWINS! I TOLD YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE MORE THEN 4 CHILDREN!" She yelled in pure rage. "Okay. 1) Lower your voice your going to wake the kids from their dreamless sleep 2) We didn't want to tell you because we knew you would do something harsh" Percy stated calmly. Athena glared at him. "You will have to be punished" Athena said deathly calm. May I just say. NOT GOOD. Athena snapped her fingers and suddenly Annabeth was gone. They were screams from the kids and I ran out of my bedroom and went to check on the boys.. THEY WERE GONE. I went to check on the girls. THEY WERE ALL THERE. Then I went to the twins bedroom. ONLY LILY WAS THERE. I was offically trembling with rage. Athena appeared in front of me. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!?!?!" I yelled with more rage then Athena had. She smirked. "You will find out soon enough. Your children will be what reunites your family" and  with that she disappeared.

************12 YEARS LATER************

Beth's POV

"Sophia! Where did you put my lipgloss?" I yelled packing my stuff for a cruise. "I put in the small box thingy under your bed!" She yelled from her room. I got down on my knees and reached under my bed. I pulled my makeup container from under my bed and my lipgloss wasn't in there. I stormed off into Sophia's room. She was putting MY lipgloss in HER suitcase. "I am going to kill you!" I said kicking her in the shin. "Oh it's on GIRL!" Sophia yelled. We started to fight when dad walked. He stood in the dooorway and said, "It's impossible to believe that you two are 16" They glared at him. "And it's hard to believe your 39. You look 16" Sophia replied. "Why thank you! You two have the same anger results as your mother" dad blurted out. "I miss mom" Beth wined.. I remember reading with her, playing with her, and running with her. "STUPID Athena" Sophia mumbled. Thunder rumbled in the distance. Sophia handded Beth her lipgloss, and went back to her packing. Beth went back to her room. I put my lipgloss in my bag. "Finally! I'm done" she anounced. She couldn't wwait to go on the cruise. Especially because Poseidon was the captain.

*******Annabeth and the boys********

Jaylen's P"OV

"Mom! Let's get off this stupid  bus! Were in New York!"' He yelled over the noise to his mother. She quickly wiped a tear and a picture of man into her pocket. "Mom, we'll find him someday" Wiliam reassured her. "Hey there Chica" said a 15 year old boy stopping in front of my mother. "I'm 39, married, and have kids" she replied. "So- Sorry you look 16" he said walking away in shame. His friends snickered but when my mother turned around they muttered things  like 'it'll be okay' and 'you'll get over it soon'. Us being boys knew that it really would be a disappointment getting turned down by our mom. "Boys let's go" my mom said. We got of the bus and hailed a taxi. We got out 10 minutes later at the pier where there was a huge boat and a huge crowd of people. Then three girls pushed through us. The youngest one turned around and said "Sorry. My sisters are always fighting and being CARELESS!" The blonde out the two girls punched her in the arm. "Lily get a move on before I call dad" Lily rolled her eyes. "Also they think they can do anything because they are Foxes back dancers and g-" She was cut short by a man picking her up by the waist and carrying her out. Then the blonde said "Did she mention I never lie?" and with that she jogged off. "Well aren't they cheery?" Ben said. William and I nodded. Then we found our rooms on the boat. ~5 hours later~  There was a knock on the door. "I'LL GET IT MOM!" I yelled. It was the blonde girl and her what looked like her sister except with black hair. "H-Oh it's you!Well if I keep seeing you I guess we'll just give our nammes. Beth and Sophia. Oh and this is Foxes" She said and gestured to a figure behind him. Foxes put her hood down. "Piper!" Jaylen exclaimed. "Keep your voice down Annabeth will hear you!" Piper said. "Jaylen?" Sophia and Beth said breaking my rib cage with a hug. "I can't believe i'm going to see mom again" Beth said. "Not yet. I want to suprise her" Piper whispered. "Get your her into the concert room where i'm performing" and with that they shut the door and ran off to the next door.

************2 hours later***********

Sophia's POV

I. WAS. GOING. TO. SEE. MY. MOTHER. OH MY GODS! So we were just about to go on stage. ~5 minutes later~ "Hey everybody! It's Foxes here! Or as some of you in this crowd know me as Piper" Piper turned and winked at Annabeth who was in th front row. Then she turned to Percy when Annabeth was watching her and waved. Then the song started. 'Clarity'

Jaylen's POV

They were AMAZING dancers. In no time though the song was over and the crowd quited down. "Well! I have 6 amazing kids that I think deserve the chance to come up here" Then Beth came to me and helped me, Ben, and William up. Sophia went over to dad and helped up Lily. I looked up at mom and she was looking in the crowd for someone. I looked for dad and found him. I winked at him and his jaw dropped. "Okay! Can you help me bring up the parents of these lovely children!" One half of the crowd went wild and the other half was half as wild. My mom and dad walked up. Mom ran to the girls. And dad came up to us. Then Annabeth hugged Piper harder than I thought was possible. "Thank you so much!" Dad said happily. "Now for 1D!" Piper yelled.

Beth's POV

I was walking off stage when I bumped into someone. We both fell down. Louis! From 1D! He held out his hand and I took it. When I was standing we locked eyes for a second. OH MY GODS!

Sophia's POV

I watched smiling as I tapped mom on the shoulder and whispered "They are sharing the look!" Mom beamed. "Oh my gods!" she squealed. William looked at mom "You are a teenage girl at heart" Beth hurried off the stage. "What did he give you before you left the stage?" Lily asked. "Nooothing!" Beth said and bolted. Me and Lily chased after her and before she turned we tackled her. The rest of the family caught up sweating. We weren't THAT fast. "How much do you weigh?" Beth asked. "Tell us what he gave you and we'll get off you" Beth sighed. "A phone number" and with that Beth back flipped from under neath stepped on us and kept on walking like nothing had happened. She just got asked out by the boy!