R.I.P Zeke

I'm sorry I haven't posted this until now but a lot was going on and so many people needed me but I am doing it now. I was also in denial I didn't want to believe it.

He was like a brother to me I loved him dearly he and I didn't get to talk much but when we did I loved every minute of it

He was like a brother to me I loved him dearly he and I didn't get to talk much but when we did I loved every minute of it. I was really happy and glad he was in my life. I just can't believe he is gone. We all don't realize that life is precious until its already gone. We don't realize how much that person meant to us. Until its too late and they slipped away.

So many things happen in this life that shouldn't have happened. So many things rather big or small triggers us and its too late to stop us. I feel like such a terrible sister for not posting this until now. But its better late then never right? He was such an amazing guy he knew how to make you smile and laugh. He blushed a lot and it was always so cute he was like a little brother sometimes like a big brother to me all rolled into one.

It depended on what happened of course on our roles being switched. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him and all the others I have lost. They will always be remembered on here and inside of my heart.

R.I.P

Zeke

3/4/2016