R.I.P Josh

You meant so much to me I can't believe your gone. I felt like such a failure that I couldn't help you out or saved you. You told me not to end my life but I couldn't help but not think of doing that. I really wished you could have stayed. 

I loved him to death he meant so much to me

I loved him to death he meant so much to me. I miss him everyday just writing this out is bringing tears to my eyes. He was so amazing and sweet he made me smile and laugh I was glad I met him. There are some things that I did that I didn't mean to hurt him. I wish the mistakes I made could be done over and I would have done it right. But its too late he is going to forever live in my heart and my memory. 

Gosh I didn't even know him that long but I felt like I knew him most of my life. I will treasure everything we ever said and done with each other. It will always live inside of me. I am so glad that I met him even if it wasn't that long. 

But he made an impact in my life he just never realized that he did. Josh I wish you could come back I sometimes deny the fact that your gone. But I need to face it and keep living only because I want to fulfill your last wish. its the least I could do for some of the mistakes I made that hurt you. But thank you for forgiving me for it. I love you so much and that's never going to change. 

R.I.P

Josh

3/18/2016