Chapter 3

Bea's POV

"So what brings a beautiful woman like you here? I think you're too young to be sitting and drinking alone here." I manage to say all that without stuttering.

"Cheating boyfriend. You? Parang ang bata mo pa din maglasing and makipagmake out sa random strangers." She said still staring at the sea.

Nag blush ata ako. Hiyang hiya ako. Nakita nya pala!

"Oh. That." Yun lang ang nasagot ko. Parang nawala ata ang lasing ko.

"Yes. That." Sagot lang din nya at iniabot sa akin ang bote. Uminom ulit ako.

"You do realize na nagkikiss na din tayo sa pag inom natin sa iisang bote, right?" Ngumiti ako sa kanya and she smiled at me too.

Damn! I just saw her face lit up.

Fuck! Ang ganda. Solid!

"Yeah, I guess so." Sagot nya at ibinalik ang tingin sa dagat sabay tungga. Nakakalahati na nya yung alak.

"I'm here to find myself. I'm kinda stuck in the middle. I don't know kung ano ba talaga ang gusto ko." It's kinda nice to talk to a stranger and never care if she'll judge you or not.

"Ohhh. I see." Sagot lang ni Maddie at inalok ulit ang alak. Dinamihan ko ang inom at nagsalita ulit ako.

"So yeah, I'm in love with this girl but I broke up with her thinking that it'd be a mistake kung itutuloy pa namin yun or what." Nakatingin lang ako sa dagat.

She giggled.

"Silly. You didn't love her!" Tumingin sya sa akin. Halos wala ng mata si chinita. Lasing na kasi tapos tumatawa pa.

"Excuse me! I did. I still do!" Sagot ko at pinanglakihan ko sya ng mata. Tumawa na naman sya.

"You never did, Bei." Just hearing her say Bei made my heart skip a beat. "Love knows no fear."

Yun lang ang binitiwan nyang salita at natameme ako. Tama sya.

Maddie's POV

I stared at her. I saw how the sudden rush of realization hit her. I gave her the bottle of Jack Daniel's and in just, like, 5 big gulps she finished it.

Damn! This girl is troubled!

But not as troubled as I am.

Bakit ganito? Bakit ako yung naghihirap yung kalooban eh ako yung walang ginawang masama. Di ba dapat si Gerald yung nagdudusa ng ganito? Di ba dapat sya yung naglalasing kasi sya yung nawalan???

Bea's POV

I saw sadness in her eyes. Nakakalunod yung kalungkotan sa kanyang mga mata.

Bakit ko to nararamdaman? Bakit biglang gusto kong tanggalin ang lungkot sa mata nya?

"Fuck it!" Nasabi ko na lang then I grabbed her and I kissed her.

Her eyes widened and she stiffened. And then she answered my kiss. She placed her both hands on my nape pushing me closer to her. She opened her mouth and I let my tongue inside. Tasting every inch of her mouth.

Shit! I feel like my head is going to explode with fireworks!

And my hands are aching for more. I touched her arms. Her back. Her stomach.

"Not here." She said huskily. Pulling away from our kiss. She grabbed my hand and took me to I think this is her cottage.

Soon as she locked the door she kissed me hungrily. More agressive than before.

My hands are shaky. I don't know what to do. I've no experience in things like this. All I know is that it feels right and I like it.

I lowered my kiss. I bathed her neck with tongue kisses.

"Aaahhh..." i hear her moan. It got me so hot and I want more.

I pulled down her dress and I can see her with only two piece swimsuit covering her body.

I laid her on the bed and now Im on top of her. I kissed her again. I opened my mouth and it's her turn to enter it. I started to grind on top of her and it feels so fucking good!

We switched position and she's on top of me now. She reached for my shorts and unbuttoned it. She pulled it down while shel owers her kisses down to my neck... down to my chest... down to my stomach...

I pulled her up and kissed her again. I sat down while she's still on top of me. I pulled the strings of her top. And there it was! Her breast are completely naked before my eyes. I cupped both her breasts...

"Oh my gosh... ahh" she moaned again as if she's begging for more.

So I kissed her right boob while I caressed the other one. I nibbled on her nipple and played it with my tongue.

I looked at her and she did the same to me. I looked into her eyes and they're hungry for more.

So I nibbled on her left boob and nipple. I laid her on the bed again. I kissed her forehead. Her nose. Both cheeks. Her lips
Her neck. Down to her breasts. To her stomach...

I pulled down her remaining underwear using my teeth.

I kissed her inner thighs, her legs down to her toes.

She spreaded her legs like a signal for me and I took it. I kissed her there and oh she tasted so sweet. My tongue roamed around her womanhood.

I looked at her and she looks like she's going to explode.

She looked at me...

"Please..." she begged. And I did as she commanded. I entered her and...

Fuck! She's a virgin!!! Oh my fucking gosh!!! I'm going to hell for this!!!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Don't stop, Beaaaaaaaaaaa." And just like that she hit her climax. She pulled me up and kissed me. We kissed for, like, 3 minutes and then she fell asleep.