Jacks here!

~before I do this I just realized that 3,000 words is a lot, so if I don't make it I am sorry. But I will try my best~

Marks Pov

I woke up with a jump, I felt like I was falling or something, then I realised it was a dream. I checked my watch and it was 9:56am witch ment that today jack was sopose to come over and quite frankly I was very excited. I jumped out of bead and ran down stairs, I made my self some  breakfast and after I ate it I went to my recording room. "What to do till 3:30pm?" I thought because that's when jack is gonna be here. Then I thought of the best plan! I'll record some HAPPY WEELS!!! "Oh my I'm turning into him, I love him that much" I thought, but I brushed it off and turned my camera on, "hello every one! Welcome to Let's Play H.H..HHHHAAAPPY WEEELLS!!!" "I did it again! What's wrong with me?!" I thought but I concluded that I must just be too excited for jacks arrival, and continued on. "Alright you basteard kittys, you better make Santa proud or else!" I shouted, but in a deep voice. " alright a sword through hua? I see you! BILLY DAMN IT, FUCK YOU!!! YOU MADE ME DIE!!" I did it once more, I was so flabbergasted as to if I was actually turning into Sean, is it even possible? Then it happened, after what seemed like hours of recording happy weels I attempted my outro, " thank all you guys for waching and if you liked the video punch that like butten in the face LIKE A BOSS!!! And I'll see all you guys in the next video bye bye!!" "What in the holy hell" I thought, I tried to reason my self out of what happened but all the thinking in the world just gave me a headache, it was simple I thought, I am just craving jack to be mine, witch by the way is what I want more then any thing in the hole god damn world. 

TIME SKIP TO 2:30pm

Marks pov

After what seemed like a  eternity recording Ben and Edd, I finally got to edit the happy weels and Ben and edd videos for like a hour and just as I was gonna up load them I heard a knock on the door could it be jack? I thought as I turned the knob to the door. "Hi mark! I am finally here! It's great to see you! May I come in?" Jack said as I let him in, "do you want something to eat? It must have been such a long flight from Ireland, wanna go out to eat?'' He gladly accepted and I told him to put his bags in the guest room and meet me in the car and so I went to the car and waited for Jack to come, and as I was waiting I thought to my self " should I tell him about how I was talking just like him, and how I litrally did his outro just as I did mine, what would he think of that? Oh god, would he think that I am obsessed with him, would that ruin our friendship?" Ok, I decided, I'll gather the courage and tell him later. Just then he opened the door and hoped in the Car. "Were are we going?" He asked. " wanna go to red robin?" I asked him and he nodded were off! :) 

TIME SKIP TO RED ROBIN

Shens pov

Yay we're here I excitedly half yelled at mark in a joyful voice, "let's get down, I'm hungry!" He said and so we got down and I ordered a double cheese burger and Mark got my Favorite burger ever, chicken sandwench. " oh my gosh how did you know?!" I asked Mark he said confuseled "know what?" "Know my Favorite burger ever?" I told him with a smile, "lucky guess?" He said in a asking kind of tone in his voice, I smiled and giggled, then nodded " yah lol" I told him. We finally got our food and I smacked my lips and digged in (oh btw sorry I forgot to add that they both ordered a beer, again sorry) I saw Mark giggle, " you look like a little Irish sheep" he playfully said, I just giggled and continued eating. After we finished eating and were on our 4th round of beers (o.o I know 4th round, well Jack can really hold his beer, he is Irish XD but Unfortunately for Mark he was drunk off his assss o.o) and Mark did not even make seance any more "hey jaaaaaccckkk, yoooouuur soooo pretty, your a pretty princesslook at you, your such a daaaamn priiitty princess" he said slluring his words, I did not take account any thing he said because I knew he was drunk off his nipples, I guess you could say his nips were twisty fresh! ( I know bad joke, I tried) so I did not want to put eather of us at risk so I called wade, who so happened to be in a hotel near by, with bob, or so I was told because there coming to pax with Mark and I. Any ways I called him and told him what was going on and he gladly accepted my plea to come and pick us up at red robin and take us to marks apartment. When we got back to the apartment.....

THANKS EVERY ONE FOR READING, AND HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND *wip* *wip* AND ILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!