The night that changed our lives

Sean pov

When we got back to the apartment, wade said his good byes and I thanked him again for picking us up and then he left. I carried mark up to his room and put him in his bed. Then I took off his tea shirt and pants then tucked him in, I kissed his for head and said " good night my silly prince, maybe one day you'll be mine" then I went to my room, well the guest room, and got unchanged and unpacked some of my stuff. " yan, what time is it?" I said as I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:00am "gosh it's late, ER, early, well one of those" I thought to my self, just then I herd mark talking in his sleep, he was still drunk I could tell, man is he gonna have a hell of a hangover in the morning I thought "ahhh my prity princess returnes, oh is that a pretty pink dress my princes is wearing? Hummm? You look sooooo prrrrrrity......" I herd him say, still slurring his words, yup he is gonna have a hell of a hang over tomarow, I just giggled and claimed in bed and slowly fell asleep.

~TIME SKIP TO 4:00am~

Just then I was woken up by what I thought was a loud moan from mark, I quickly ran up to his room almost tripping over the stars, to see what was wrong. When I got to his room, I found him, naked on the flor and jacking off right in front of my eyes! I blushed and I turned away, he told me "oh did I wake you, Sean? Why don't you come over here to Dady?" I smiled, this is what I always wanted but I couldn't give in because I knew he was still drunk, he did not know what he was doing, so with a sad and heavy hart I told him " uh mark? Your drunk, you don't know what your doing" then he laughed and said "oh Sean, ye Irish basterd, I know exactally what I am doing and I know what I want" he winked, "M..M..Mark? How did you know that, that name turned me on?" I shuttered almost giving in, "oh you silly Irish basterd, don't you know, I been wanting you, i have been waiting to tell you" he said in the deep sexy voice I always loved. "T.... T.. Tell me what?" I was still holding on to my sanity by a three of a hair, I was almost about to brake, and then he said it "tell you that I have been wanting you for a wile now ye Irish basterd, infact I have sooo much so that I was talking just like you in one of my videos, umm humm, I did not know why or how, it seemed like I was turning in to you." I was astounded at what he was saying, how in the world did he do that? Did he really want me that much? I was so close to barking the har that I was hanging on to was beginning to were thin. "R. R. Really Mark? That is amazing, a, a ,a are you sure about this? You won't hate me tomarow?" I asked him un share if he was aware of what he was saying to me or not he evilly grinned at me and said "oh my dear Jackie boy, I have waited so long for this moment, I would never hate you Sean, I love you" I smiled and then finally broke "I love you too Mark!" Then I felt a sort of Change over come me it felt like I was turning evil, I ran to the bathroom (btw it's in marks room) and looked in the mirror "could it be?" I asked my self, then all of a sudden, I felt my teeth grow sharp, my eyes turned septic, and then my hands became green and claws grue out of them, then blue and green dark wings popped out my back, I only had one thought on my mind "fuck Mark" I turned around to mark to see the he too had transformed, he had red angle wings, his eyes were black and red, his hands we're no longer hands they were tiger paws, with pink claws, and a white and black striped pattern appeared on his now big muscled body, and his teeth, we're like vampire fangs, and his once black floofly har was now bright red and over one of his eyes I liked he was emo (if your wondering, I am making "DARK" exactly what the real Mark discribed him to be as well mixed with a white tiger and, well you get it, also yah this is my take on what "ANTISEPTICEYE" looks like, I hope you like my creativity) I saw him standing there evilly staring at me like I was food "Mark? Whats happnin-" he cut me off "well anti, *smirk* welcome to our evil versions, I am DARK, and your ANTI, I saw this coming, and I love it!" Then he pined me to the wall with his claws firmly gripped on me, his red and black eyes staring deeply into mine, oh god I am getting lost in his eyes.....

To be continued, think you all for reading, bye bye!