The night that changed our lives p2

A/N: just saying, I tried to see what you lot wanted to make the story better, however no one answered me, so I am gonna continue to right the story my way (you had your cantch) and I sincerely hope you enjoy any ways :) thx for all the reads.

Marks pov

I was staring intensely into Sean's eyes I could tell that he was getting lost in mine, the silly dopey look in his face made me smile, I showed my vampire teeth. Then I remembered that I had him pined to the wall I said "well, well, well, Anti, what do you want daddy to do to you? *evil smile*. "I, I want you to make me yours, carful now, watch your fangs" you have room to talk with your sharp teeth, and make me! I saw Anti smile, then I kissed his neck slowly and softly then I ripped his T-shirt off with my claws, and then went down to his sweet spot and kissed him slowly and passionately, I heard a loud moan escape his mouth, "AAAH FUCK ME DARK" then I said "daddy I s gonna make you his Sean" then all of a sudden he grabbed my waist and he flew up threw the roof with me in his arms, then he smashed his lips against mine and we kissed in the air, he put his tongue on my lips asking for entrance and I gladly let him in, he searched all of my mouth being carful about our sharp teeth, I never wanted it to end. Then all of a sudden he jently placed me down some were I could not see because I was facing his face, then he ripped my T-shirt off with his claws and said in Irish, witch he knows turns me on (sorry I don't know Irish but the idea is, the things I right in English he said in Irish) '' oh daddy, I am gonna make you mine, you'll never forget this dark!" Then he started to rub my member through my pants and I let out a silent but deep moan, I was fully erect and he could tell.

Sean's pov

"Here I am on the roof top, with my lover, I am gonna make this a night he won't soon forget" I thought as a evil smile came to my face, then I grabbed darks member through his pants and griped it tight with my claws I herd him moan in that deep voice I love so much he said, "Ah Anti, easy with the claws, it it it hurts soooo good, AAH FUCK ME!" I giggled (evilly) and said in Irish "beg for it daddy" then dark begged, " oh sweet prince of mine, would you do me the honor of making me yours tonight? Please!" I smirked and noded then I ripped through his pants furochesly and grabbed his member and sucked on it, "AAAH ANTI, YESS RIGHT THERE AHH" dark moaned. Waite, what's happening?! I thought, all of a sudden I was flipped over and dark was on top of me starring into my eyes, "it's daddy's turn! *evil smile*

Sorry it's short, school is a struggle lol, I will make the next one longer, so if you liked it punch that kid in the face (lamo it's a joke lol) LIKE A BOSS!!! And as always I'll see you next chapter! Bye bye!