Our Life - One Direction Story/Fanfic

Louis's GirlFriend - Tere

Harry's GirlFriend - Danniella

Zayn's GirlFriend - Beth

Niall's GirlFriend - Nadine

Liam's GirlFriend - Desiree

Part 1-

Beth's POV

"I can't believe, that less than three years ago we were stood out there in the crowd" i said to the other girl, this time 3 years ago we werent dating ours boys but we were just fans coming to see them in concert.

Zayn walked over to me "good luck sweetie, you'll do great and after the show i have a suprise for you, well we all do, for all of you" i said addressing the whole of band.

Me and the girls knew how much this tour meant, it was exactly 3 years since their first ever gig and it was in this exact venue. 

We had booked a hotel for the night, all of us couples in our own rooms, me and the girls had brought a case load of alchol and the plan was just to get drunk.

Everyone hugged their man before they went on stage and wished them good luck!

We had a lot of time to pass while they were on set, I was a professional make-up artist, and Desiree had a hair and beauty degree.

"I have my mac starter kit in my car" i said, implying the idea of me doing everyones make-up for the night after the show.

"i have all my hair things in my car" Desiree added, catching onto my idea.

"and i have all the free clothes different designers sent us.... which i completely forgot to tell you about, sorry..... in the back of my car" Nadine added.

So it was sorted, we were all going to have a make over and change of clothes before we headed out that night.

Nadine and Tere ran off to Nadines car to get the clothes, Desiree and Danni went to Desiree's car to get all the hair things and i ran out to my car to get my make up sets.

We all met back in the backstage area, I was really excited to look through the clothes which we had been sent, i had a bit of a unique style so the girls knew which clothes I would like.

"here Beth" Tere said throwing me a beautiful Lepord print bomber jacket.

i literally had a panic attack "oh my life, i love it" 

i went over to see if there was anything nice that i could wear with it when i found the coolest dress ever, it had a cat on it, so i though you know, animal print... cats, they kind of match.

"what do you think?" i asked holding the outfit up.

"That would suit you so much!" Nadine replied.

"Here these shoes would really match!" Desiree threw me a high pair and creepers.

(http://www.polyvore.com/fanfic_outfit/set?id=94208202)