Our Life - Part 4

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't written a new part in a while. If you get any ideas for parts, feel free to DM me @_1DirtyImagines or drop me a tweet. I'm also still doing personal Dirty Imagines, just ask. Love you guys <3

*recap* So far all the boys have been introduced with their girl friends. Louis&Tere, Harry&Danniella, Liam&Desiree, Zayn&Beth, Niall&Nadine. Geroga is trying to break Beth and Zayn up 

Geroga's POV

Okay so it wasnt too long before the boys would be arriving here, I was already waiting for Zayn. I had a box of chocolates and a card for him. Damn I missed him up if he walked in with that slut i swear I'll go mad.

"Zaaaynnn babbyyy" i ran over to him and hugged him.

"oh erm hey, Geroga, whaa, what are you doing here?" he looked a little confused.

"Too see my best friend silly, damn ive missed you" i pulled him into a tight hug, i looked over his shoulder and there she was BETH that bitch!

"i i i ive missed you too" he thanked me for the box of chocolates and placed the car onto his dressing table.

"come on, lets go and grab a coffee?" i grabbed a hold of his hand and dragged him to the cafe.

"but za..." before Beth could even finish her sentence we were out of the room.

"so how you doing, hows things between you and erm,,,, whats here name beth right??" 

"things are actually going good" it was now my time to stir.

Daniella's POV

The boys were now all getting ready to get on stage, walked over to beth, she was just sat there looking into the mirror.

"beth, whats up?" 

"nothing, nothing...." she just looked to the floor, it was pretty obvious what was up, its because of that girl, Geroga, she has always tried to get between them both.

"look, how about we go and get a drink?" she just wasnt up for doing anything.

I went to find the rest of the girls, they were in the boys dressing room.

"Heeyyy!" the all shoutedd.

"you guys have to be on stage in 3 mins, Niall come here" i called him over and explained how i was worried about beth.

"have a great show guys" i hugged Niall and waved them all off.

I walked over to Geroga "hey!" 

She just looked at me.

"what do you want?" she rolled her eyes.

"to know why you are here?" 

"To see MY best friend" she just walked off.

Shit was definately going to go down.