Our Life - Part 3

Nadine's POV

Oh goodness I was a tad drunk, but that's the whole point of letting loose, getting together like we used to.

"Niall baby, come here" i shouted from across the dance floor.

He started dancing coming towards me, literally i could not stop laughing, he was such a dopey drunk.

"hey beautiful" he said dropping onto the seat next to me.

I was still in complete laughter, "heey" i giggled.

He just turned and looked at me "baby, come and meet me in the room in like 10 minutes, no earlier, no later" he just smiled then ran off.

What was he planning? oh dear lord..

I went and got myself another drink and just tried to pass the time.

My phone buzzed.. 'Come on, im ready' it was from Niall, so i made my way upstairs.

I stumbled my way to the lift.

When i got to the room, I had a sudden feeling of shyness come over me "hey its me"

He opened the door for me "hey princess!" the whole room was filled with lit candles.

Desiree's POV

Everyone seem to have departed, off to their rooms, so it was only me, Liam, Beth and Zayn in the bar,.

"maybe its time we headed to bed?" i suggested as i knew i really wasnt going to feel good in the morning.

Liam agreed and we stumbled arm in arm "babe, how about we go upstairs and have some fun?" liam said winking at me.

"what kind of fun you thinking of?" i knew just what he meant but i knew things would be better for me dragging it out as long as i could.

"baby, i think you know" he pulled me close and began to kiss down my neck.

"oh that kid of fun" i laughed and we ran off up the corridor.

Geroga's POV

Ughh all i had seen this week were stupid pictures of Zayn and that SILLY LITTLE SLUT.

She hasnt known him half as long as i have, hasn't been through half as much with him as i have, she does no deserve him.

NOT ONE LITTLE BIT.

I was going to change this, if i head down to the next tour area, meet up with him, i can easily get her out the picture.