Our Life - Part 2

Beth's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/fanfic_outfit/set?id=94208202

Nadine's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/fanfic_outfit/set?id=94300216

Danniella's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/fanifc_outfit_two/set?id=94299518

Tere's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/fanfic_outfit/set?id=94300639

Desiree's outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=94301194

Zayn's best friend- Geroga

Danniella's POV

The boys had been peforming for around half an hour, we had just finished sorting out my outfit and make up.

I had a skull top, well it was half the face of a skull and half of Marilyn Monroe, i had a pair of high waisted, light blue acid wash shorts and the most beautiful accessories ever. 

Dessire put my hair in heated rollers and Beth began my make-up, tonight was actually going to be amazing, i mean like it was our first real night out as one big group for a while, with all the tour things going on and everyone at work or something well we never really had any fun anymore.

Everybody got ready, just in time for the guys to come off stage.

Harry ran straight over to me 'WOW you look... you look amazing" his eyes opened, i felt him looking me up and down.

I blushed a little and smiled "you guys sounded awesome tonight, are you lot going to get changed or should we just head to the hotel/bar now?"

We all decided we would just go striaght out.

"here ill drive" Harry insisted.

I threw him the keys, I jumped into the passangers side.

"im glad we can all go out tonight, i mean like we used to" i said as we entwined fingers on the gear stick.

"same baby" he replied, kissing me on the cheek before starting up the car.

Tere's POV

Me and Louis arrived first at the hotel and decided we would buy the first round, we got everyone a shot and laid them on the table.

Everyone walked in, we knew it was our group because of the amount of noise coming from them.

Everyone pulled up and seat and took their shots.

"ill get the next round" Dessiree insisted, Liam and Niall went up to give her a hand.

"come one lets dance" i said to Louis, pulling him up from his seat.

Us girls had been drinking before we came out so i must admit i was feeling pretty laid back.

The tension between us on the dance floor was emense i mean, like our bodys grinded up each other, it was getting real hot.

As the night progressed, everyone was getting really drunk.

"TERE" Nadine whispered in one of those loud drunken whispers.

"yeah?" 

"I over heard Louis and Niall talking about yours and Lou's sex life. You are pretty good apparently, high five" she raised her arm and gave me a weak high five, but i couldnt believe Lou' would talk about something so personal....