0.1

I'm chris. and I work for Lovefuck, a somewhat modeling agency that's literally shit. We haven't exactly had the best of luck.

We have to start raising our profits or we could be permenantly closed down. Which would be bad for a lot of our associates who depend on this job.

So we are desperately trying everything to save this company.

Our CEO, (who actually happenes to be my close friend Josh. if you're close with him, you can address him as Balz) has actually announced that we might have male models repping our shit.

I'm only allowed to call him Balz when we aren't in any presentations or meetings. says it 'won't make him or the company look professional'

But honestly, there are many other things that we could do to regain our high reputation. I plan on addressing each and every one of these ideas in depth to Balz during our possibly final meeting this morning.

I watched him walk into the room, I was almost certain that he was the new custodian. There was no way that he could be here for the modeling job.

With that shoulder length raven hair of his, the way his beannie is placed perfectly on to his head. but I've never seen his face and I'm already going on an on about him.

all I saw was his back and I already can tell he is perfection. He's exactly what this company needs to get by.

My mind is literally overthrown with that boy with the snake bites. I'm just going to refer to him as the 'back beauty'

He smiles and walks up to the desk. usually, whenever I, or sometimes Balz, decided that someone is actually good enough to be a model for us, they usually always become obsessed with any of the workers here.

Which is why he also says we need to start having male clients. He believes that they won't become too attached with any of us, especially the photographer, I just got the position for the photographer.

That was shortly after Ash decided she didn't want to take pictures of women in our not so hot lingerie. Although we don't only make lingerie. We also sell normal everyday clothing as well.

But Balz said that we had become a four and a half star company because the ladies thought our lingerie was hot

When it came to be around Christmas, or maybe even birthdays. we would earn a lot of profit, men knowing of us and purchasing about $500 at a time made lovefuck skyrocket.

+

Balz calls me into his office. I take a seat in one of the rolling chairs and lightly tap my fingers on to the cold marble table. He sighs. "Chris, personally, what do you think of this company? Or of lovefuck in general?"

"I really don't think it's going to work out. What male would want to have a man or woman take a picture of them in panties!"

He sighed softly. "Well.....Yes. That could be a possibility. Do you have any suggestions, on ways we can try to regain our status?"

He practically sneered at me, he was probably pissed to shit that his perfect plan probably wouldn't work.

"There's a really attractive boy walking around the building. I think that if we were to hold off the lingerie and bring back some of our clothing, plus get the black beauty to model some of them!"

"Black beauty? Who the fuck is that Chris?" I tell him about the boy with the piercings and he laughs at me.

"Oh him! that's Ricky, he's going to be designing templates for future clothing and shit. The kid is fucking talented Chris. If we can make it to that $40,000 deadline by the end of this month, he'll for sure be hired"