S I X

•Ciara•

It's Monday and I was getting ready for school.

Nobody was home so I guess they left earlier I got my car keys and drove my car to the school.

Once I got to the school and went inside people started giving me dirty looks, whispering and laughing, and I heard people whispering hoe or slut.

I just ignored

“Hey your Ciara” a blonde girl said

“Yeah why” I asked taking and putting stuff in my locker

“I heard you and Gilinsky fucked and he recorded it and is gonna leak it too the whole school but it won't be bad for him cuz everyone knows he's a fuckboy but you...good luck”

I slammed my locker and went to find Gilinsky and I saw him by his locker.

“Hey Jack can I talk to you” I asked

He told his friends to go away and he turned facing me.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!”

“i don't know what your talking about” he smirked

“I heard what your gonna do later today in class”

“Oh yeah that” he laughed

“I hate you your a fucking douche”

I started walking away

“Where are you going” he said

“Home”

I left the school and went to my car and drove home. My eyes started watering and my car was speeding up next thing you know my car got hit and it started flipping and my head hit the window making glass fly everywhere and I blacked out.

+

•Gilinsky•

I was on my phone all class period texting Ciara trying to get her to answer back she wasn't even reading them.

I left class and got a call

“Hello”

“ Yes is this Gilinsky?”

“Yeah who are you and how do you know my name?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows

“Well your was the first contact in her phone we saw so we called you but Ciara has been in a horrible car accident she was rushed to the hospital due to her bad injury”

“WHAT!!!”

I hung up and ran too the front doors everyone looking at me and teachers yelling at me to stop running. I pushed the doors open and ran out to my car.

+

I ran into the hospital

“Where is Ciara Dallas!!” I asked

“She's still in surgery you have to wait sorry”

I put my hand on my head and sighed I plop down on the seat and waited.

Soon enough Cameron, Ethan, Grayson Hayes, and Nash came through the door

“Where is she what did you do Gilinsky!!” Cameron yelled at me

“I didn't do anything she left the school and got into a car crash”

He sighed and sat down I put my elbows on me knees and put my hands on my face shaking my head.

+

Its been 3 hours the sun is still out but it's setting  and Cameron is sleep, Nash and Hayes has to go home but Ethan wanted to stay but Grayson said they had to get home.