T W E L V E

*A year later*

I had Catalina Dallas on June 20, 2016
it's now May 16, 2017 I haven't talk to Jack since that last appointment he wasn't there for her birth at all which I'm fine with I had Cameron, Sophia, and Johnson was even there.

She has his big brown eyes, my nose, and lips and his brown hair she looks so much like Jack and everyone agrees when I look at her I think of him...I miss him I wonder what he's doing.

•Jack•

I had to watch Catalina grow from Ciara Instagram and others like Cam, Johnson, and Sophia.

She looks just like me I wanna see her so bad.

"What's up G whatcha doing" Johnson said walking in

I turned off my phone and went into the kitchen Johnson and Ciara have gotten closer I'm scared they are gonna start dating.

"How's Catalin" I asked

"She's so cute I still can't over how she looks like you you and Ciara made a cute kid"

Yeah I know sucks I can't see her and I wasn't there

I grabbed my car keys and went to her house.

I pulled up her driveway I took a deep breath and let it out and I got out of my Jeep.

I rung the doorbell and a few seconds later the door opened

J ck what are you doing here" she said kinda mad

"I want you too forgive me I hate not being in her life Ciara I promise you I will always be there for you please I'm sorry I just wasn't ready I was 19 I didnt know how to take care of a child I'm 20 now I grew up Ciara I know I fucked up in the past but I love you I haven't heard your voice in a year that hurts me so much I wasn't there for her birth I should have been there I regret every single moment of me being at home when I should've been with you at the hospital I don't wanna lose you I wanna be with you again and this time for the rest of my life I want to be a happy family"

She was about to cry and she hugged me

"I love you Jack"

"I love you so much babygirl"

"Mommy whose dat" a high pitched voice said I lifted my head and looked behind Ciara and saw a little girl

My mouth fell open

"Oh my god she looks just like me" I said surprised

"Hi sweetheart" I said going to pick her up and she giggled

"I'm your dad" I smiled

"DADDY!" she cheered I hugged her and she hugged me back

I got my life back I missed her so much

+

You thought it was over Ha *Matty B voice* this book isn't over I have plans good ones and bad ones ~ Brittany❤