Part 7

The rest of the week went well. The boys were out of New York, but me and Harry have been tweeting each other which was driving the fans crazy. I guess that was what Kelly was hoping for. On Friday, I left school early. The office didn't have a problem with it, so after lunch I went home. I got home at 1:00. The interview started at 5, but I had to be there earlier.

When I got home I took a quick shower before changing into a black pencil skirt with a pink crop top. I went into the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I straightened it and wore it down. I applied my makeup and was ready to go.

It was kind of weird but I had butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous about seeing Harry for the first time.

*****Harrys POV*****

As I finished getting ready for the interview in my hotel room, I took a last look at myself in the mirror. I was actually excited to see Lauren at the interview. It's been 3 days since I saw her, but I actually kind of missed her. I tried to shake off the feeling because I didn't want to start falling for her, especially since she has a boyfriend.

I met up with the other boys in the limo that drove us to the TV studio that the interview would be held in. We were backstage fooling around when Kelly came to get me. She wanted me to meet Lauren outside and walk in with her. I walked out to the parking lot and saw her walking towards me. When she noticed me, she ran towards me and I wrapped my arms around her before greeting her with a passionate kiss. We walked hand in hand into the studio. We talked backstage for a few minutes until the interview started.

The interview was going well and I could see Lauren in the front row. I occasionally smiled at her. The interviewer eventually asked the girlfriend question. She had already heard about Lauren and saw the pictures from magazines.

"So Harry, you've been seen a few times recently with a girl named Lauren. Who is she?" The lady asked.

"Actually I'm excited to say that she's my girlfriend."

"She seems sweet. She's here isn't she? I think I saw her before."

"Yeah she's right there." I said as I pointed to her face in the audience.

"Well Lauren why don't you come on up here!"

A security guard led her backstage and on to the stage to join me and the boys. She came out with a huge smile on her face and said hello to the other boys and gave Louis a wink and cheesy grin before coming over to me and giving me a hug. There wasn't much room on the couch so the interviewer told Lauren to sit on my lap.

"So Lauren, how did you and Harry meet?" She asked Lauren.

"Louis actually set us up. He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember and he was telling me about Harry and then when we met we hit it off and went on more dates." She told the interviewer.

"Aw that's sweet. Harry, did you fall for Lauren the first time you met her?"

"Yeah, I fell for her the moment I laid eyes on her." I told the interviewer.

"Well you two make an adorable couple and I wish you the best. Unfortunately we are running out of time so I'm going to have to ask Lauren to go back to her seat before the end of the interview. How about a kiss before Lauren leaves?" The interviewer asked. The question threw me off guard but I had to make it look natural. There were so many cameras and we were on live television.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist and pulled her closer. I kissed her and our lips move in sync for a few moments before we pulled away. She giggled and thanked the interviewer before saying goodbye to the boys and walking off stage. That interview actually went really well.