Chapter 4

Dippers POV. When Mabel took my tempature it read. 102.4 she said I had the flu I nodded and sniffled. She said I have something for you to eat I nodded. She then out the tray on my lap and when I took a sip and a bite of soup I had enough. Are you sure? She asked I nodded okay well get some sleep she kissed me and left. When I went to sleep I dreamed I was. At school and I was getting beaten up by the gang and everyone else watching was laughing at me and I could not see Mabel anywhere. I woke up to Mabel asking nightmare? I nodded and she told me I knew because I was tossing and turning a lot. When she finished I asked. Can you sleep with me Mabel? She nodded and climbed in and we both went to sleep. I had a dreamless sleep. When I woke up I saw Mabel was checking my forehead. Y-yeah m-mabel? Just checking your tempature that's all. I just smiled weakly and went to sleep. I was woken up later by Mabel asking. Dipper are you okay feel any better? N-no i-i fe-feel worse. She said I have good news. What? I asked. We have a two week vacation because how much pain you have been feeling and how you are sick. T-then wh-why do you st-stay home? Because they said I had to take care of you. I nodded and she asked. Hungry? I nodded she then ran downstairs and I went to sleep.