Chapter 4

Mabel's POV. When I got back upstairs with a tray filled with soup and a glass of ginger ale I saw Dipper was sleeping. I woke him up y-yeah Mabel? I have something for you to eat. He nodded and I helped him sit up then I put pillows on his back so he can stay in that position. He then took a sip of ginger ale and a little bite of soup then he said. Enough. Are you sure? Y-yeah. Okay well get some sleep. He nodded. Then I went downstairs when I put the tray down and started to watch television. Until I heard a crash sound. I ran upstairs quickly to finding no Dipper but a note attached to his pine tree hat saying. If you want your little weakling back meet us at this address alone. Whillows road 1473 and if you come with someone else we will kill weakling from Dylan. I ran downstairs and told Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford they said they will get the police and tell then everything. Okay and I will start heading up they nodded and I ran. To the address when I was there I saw Dipper getting punched, kicked, scratched, spitted on, and kids throwing rocks at him. He was crying so what did you want me for?! I yelled the biggest one turned around and said. Did you come alone? I nodded good I know your brother has the flu but we are bullies it is our life to torture weaklings like for example. Your brother weakling that's why we do it to him. Then the police showed up and took the kids home. Then I picked Dipper up and carried him home with Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford walking with me and Dipper to. When we got back home I put dipper in his bed and cleaned him up. Then I went downstairs I watched television for a little bit until it was time for dinner then. When I finished I walked to the bathroom and brought out a pill for Dipper and walked to the kitchen and filled a cup of water.

Bulliedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें