one.

warning; this story is very graphic, it'll include blood and violence. (:
___

The loud coughs coming from Jimin every so often had Yoongi worried constantly. The large wound on Jimin's wrist was healing but it was infected.

"Jimin ah, cover up, please," Yoongi said softly as he scooted closer to Jimin to wrap the blanket back around Jimin's shoulders, Yoongi then lifted his hand to touch Jimin's forehead like he did most of the days. Jimin indeed had a fever.

Jimin opened his eyes a crack to peak up at Yoongi. "Hyung, I'm fine," Jimin croaked out, forcing a smile onto his own face.

"Jimin, you're pale." Yoongi wrapped and arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him close so Jimin could lay his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll go and get you medicine later," Yoongi looked down at the stone pavement they were sitting on and sighed.

It's been five days since they have fled from the police and so far they were doing well at hiding from them. They just kept running but they won't be able to run forever, sooner or later they were going to run to the boarder of their city and they won't be able to pass through it since Jimin didn't have a chip anymore.

Besides they wouldn't be able to pass it even if Jimin did have a chip. They were wanted by the police there was no way they could get pass the guards at the boarder line.

Yoongi was stressing more than normal, he knew Jimin was sick and was nearing to his deathbed but he wasn't going to let that happen.

He planed to turn back around and take a safe route to Seokjin's home. He knew that was the best option right now for Jimin. Yoongi also knew he could trust Seokjin, meaning he would help keep them hidden from the cops for awhile.

Yoongi just needed to hope that they wouldn't get caught on the way there, he knew Jimin wasn't in shape for running away from the cops again.

The past few days Yoongi has been having that dream of Jimin and himself drowning in the ocean. He didn't know what it meant but it felt real every time and it scared him.

"Yoongi," Jimin called out quietly and grabbed ahold of Yoongi's cold hand. "Don't sigh, it's not your fault,"

Yoongi nodded, "Just–Just try and sleep, you need it to get better." He held Jimin's hand tightly. "We'll leave later tonight to go to Jin's house."

Jimin nodded his head and stayed quiet. "It's our only way of getting you better," Yoongi continued on. "You'll be okay,"

"I know," Jimin nodded his head. Even though he agreed with Yoongi doesn't mean he believed him. Jimin knew the state he was in and it was making him even more depressed about the fact that it was going to take longer for them to be able to be at peace.

He often felt bad for putting Yoongi in this mess. Jimin thought maybe Yoongi would be able to live better without him. But he was too sick to even leave Yoongi.

"We'll make it, Jimin,"

___
yee my favorite story is back