fourteen.

A tight pinch was felt on Jimin's bicep, it was a blur to him since he was just now starting to wake up. As his arm began to throb he swatted at his arm to try and stop the pain but it only made it worse. Jimin groaned loudly as he slowly opened his eyes, his vision was blurry though almost like a thick fog was covering his eyes.

Jimin closed his eyes again trying to see if it would help, he started groaning again but was quickly shut up by a hand covering his mouth. Jimin wasn't sure what was happening since the last thing he remembered was him passing out in the cold.

"Yoongi," Jimin said but it was mumbled since the hand was still over his mouth. He opened his eyes again wanting to see what was going on, his vision was clearing but he could only make out a dark figure standing above him.

"Sh.. just sleep.." A rough voice said forcing Jimin to shut his eyelids. "Be quiet now," The hand was removed from his mouth and Jimin was left in silence again.

Jimin listened to the voice, he stayed still and quiet. He rested for about five minutes before he opened his eyes again, this time it was clear. Right away, Jimin knew exactly where he was. 

***

Yoongi grabbed his own hair and started tugging on it. "Fuck!" He shouted then looked over at Namjoon.

The three boys made it to the water where Yoongi thought Jimin would be but the boy was nowhere in sight.

"Maybe-"

"Shut up, Seokjin!" Yoongi shouted turning his attention back to the railing, he saw the broken rail which made his heart stop. He knew there was a good chance that Jimin might have caused that, maybe falling to his death.

Yoongi took slow steps towards the rusted rail, moving closer and closer to the broken section. His heartbeat quickened as he looked over the cliff. There was no Jimin in sight but that didn't mean anything he could be washed away in the water somewhere.

A loud gasp came from Yoongi's mouth as he saw the dead man that Jimin had fought with earlier that day. It was still a gory sight, his blood painted the rock with a crimson color. Yoongi closed his eyes for a moment hoping to delete the memory from his brain, he took a few steps back then opened his eyes to look at Namjoon. Yoongi wanted nothing to do with Seokjin at this moment, he couldn't forgive Seokjin for trying to get rid of Jimin.

"Jimin, isn't dead," Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest. "He's out there somewhere... He's probably hurt, hungry and in the need of water."

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows as he listened to Yoongi talk about their next plan. He was upset that Yoongi was being so harsh towards him. He thought Yoongi would understand why he had done it, he didn't want to die. Seokjin was also starting to think that maybe Jimin was dead and that Yoongi needed to give up.

"He's gone Yoongi, there's nothing you can do about it. We can search this whole damn country and never find him because he's dead. He's dead, Yoongi!" What Seokjin had just said earned himself a punch in the face, Yoongi had enough of his mouth.

Namjoon quickly pushed Yoongi back and gave him a glare, he wanted no one ever to put their hands on Seokjin like that no matter what Seokjin had done.

"Your boyfriend better watch his fucking mouth," In this moment Yoongi wasn't scared of Namjoon. He would do anything to find Jimin, nothing was going to be in his way.